Who do you think wins?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said Holmes would give SK a game!

SK VARSITY beat Holmes' VARSITY 42-14...in a SCRIMMAGE that Desean Peterson didn't even play in the second half of.

BTW, He racked up over 100 yards receiving in the first half alone against your almighty defense. Holmes also held out several starters due to the fact that it was a SCRIMMAGE.

SK will be lucky to get past the second round of the playoffs this year. Mark it down. Quote me...do what you like. After this year, it will be back to 5-5 and 6-4 seasons for the Neers.

SK will win this game with no problems.

You may want to focus on Cooper first before even thinking about the Raiders. It sure is a good thing the SK players don't have the same mentality as a certain poster on here.

BTW, didn't you say the same thing about Middletown? :sssh:

SK VARSITY beat Holmes' VARSITY 42-14...in a SCRIMMAGE that Desean Peterson didn't even play in the second half of.

BTW, He racked up over 100 yards receiving in the first half alone against your almighty defense. Holmes also held out several starters due to the fact that it was a SCRIMMAGE.

SK will be lucky to get past the second round of the playoffs this year. Mark it down. Quote me...do what you like. After this year, it will be back to 5-5 and 6-4 seasons for the Neers.

Wrong! Peterson played in the second half I remember a SK player knocking the ball right out of his hands. Holmes best players Oden, Jenson, Simpson, and Courtney all played in this game.

Wrong! Peterson played in the second half I remember a SK player knocking the ball right out of his hands. Holmes best players Oden, Jenson, Simpson, and Courtney all played in this game.

Coston didn't play and neither did Clemons. Two key pieces to Holmes offense.

Pretty sure LB/TE Charles Knox didn't play either due to a lingering injury.

Either way, SK has done nothing to prove they're as good as you say. They squeaked by Dixie in a game they should've lost and they barely beat a bad Henry Clay team that Boone beat by 9 points....yes the same Boone team that just lost to Highlands 55-0 and Campbell Co by 9.

They were also less than impressive against a horrible New Richmond team and were only beating Conner 14-7 in the second quarter.

SK is decent and that's about it. Here in two weeks, you'll realize that. Play a decent team then try to hype the Neers up. Sk would be 3-2 right now if Newcath were on the schedule this year instead of New Richmond.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. SK has benefitted greatly over the past few years with NKY 6A being extremely down compared to years' past.

Either way, SK has done nothing to prove they're as good as you say. They squeaked by Dixie in a game they should've lost and they barely beat a bad Henry Clay team that Boone beat by 9 points....yes the same Boone team that just lost to Highlands 55-0.

They were also less than impressive against a horrible New Richmond team and were only beating SK 14-7 in the second quarter.

SK is decent and that's about it. Here in two weeks, you'll realize that. Play a decent team then try to hype the Neers up. Sk would be 3-2 right now if Newcath were on the schedule this year instead of New Richmond.

Who in the world is New Richmond? :lol:

Who in the world is New Richmond? :lol:

Exactly my point.

The one decent team SK has played, Middletown, embarrassed the Neers.

SK likely wouldn't even be in the top 5 in Louisville if they played 6A down there.

Ballard, St. X, Trinity, Male, and Manual would all beat SK IMO.

Either way, SK has done nothing to prove they're as good as you say. They squeaked by Dixie in a game they should've lost and they barely beat a bad Henry Clay team that Boone beat by 9 points....yes the same Boone team that just lost to Highlands 55-0 and Campbell Co by 9.

They were also less than impressive against a horrible New Richmond team and were only beating Conner 14-7 in the second quarter.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. SK has benefitted greatly over the past few years with NKY 6A being extremely down compared to years' past.

Conner did not score until the 4th quarter when SK had pulled there starters.

Exactly my point.

The one decent team SK has played, Middletown, embarrassed the Neers.

SK likely wouldn't even be in the top 5 in Louisville if they played 6A down there.

Ballard, St. X, Trinity, Male, and Manual would all beat SK IMO.

Ryle has only played one good team and that was Highlands!