Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

You're worst post to date, and the grammar rocks as well.

You don't need a comma before the and in this sentence because you only have one independent clause. Also the word "Rocks" in the context you used it in is slang and doesn't even appear in the dictionary. I've never heard of a grammar rock, Where can I find one? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but in the process of trying to burst the bubble of someone else you created a bubble of your own for me to burst!:banana: Simon Kenton continues its domination of Norther Kentucky Football this week with a 38-0 victory over Cooper.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with Copper in this match up. I think they are on a roll . They have been playing well and each week they seem to keep improving.

OK just so everyone knows, there are two seems in my sentence. I tried to edit it and it will not correct it. When I type it , it is ok. But when I post it , it comes out with the word seem twice. Just so you know.

(You also have a Copper.) :p:D

Also the word "Rocks" in the context you used it in is slang and doesn't even appear in the dictionary. I've never heard of a grammar rock, Where can I find one? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but in the process of trying to burst the bubble of someone else you created a bubble of your own for me to burst!:banana:.

After checking with Dictionary.com, my use of the word stands. Thanks!

When was the last time SK lost to a NKY team?

When was the last time SK won state? Take the compliments that are given SK is a good program not a powerhouse, to be the best you have to beat the best and they haven't done that and won't do it this year. Cooper will give SK a great game and I think they have the pieces in place to win it.

You don't need a comma before the and in this sentence because you only have one independent clause. Also the word "Rocks" in the context you used it in is slang and doesn't even appear in the dictionary. I've never heard of a grammar rock, Where can I find one? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but in the process of trying to burst the bubble of someone else you created a bubble of your own for me to burst!:banana: Simon Kenton continues its domination of Norther Kentucky Football this week with a 38-0 victory over Cooper.

Here we go again someone thinking Cooper will get shut out . When will you people learn .

Here we go again someone thinking Cooper will get shut out . When will you people learn .

Everybody said SK's pass defense was horrible well they held Cy Smith under 70 yards passing! SK has no problem stopping the run! I just don't see how Cooper has a chance. SK will blow Cooper out once again making another statement. SK beat Cooper 62 to 0 last year and now 23 people think Cooper will beat SK what a joke. I can't wait to serve some more crow

I will learn when Cooper actually scores on SK, Didn't happen last year. I'll be at the game posting updates from my Droid every time a team scores, However I don't think you will ever see anything other than a goose egg for Cooper! From what I hear Cooper can't pass and even if they could after watching the Conner game they wouldn't be very successful. The only teams that give SK fits in the secondary are speed teams and I don't hear anything about speed burners on Cooper. One last thing I hear Bradley is all they got and he run's up the gut every time, well SK will key on that and shut that down as well. Oops forgot to mention Cooper doesn't have a very good field goal kicker so they won't get a field goal and SK will dominate field position which is scary for Cooper. I'm going to say Lawrence runs for 2 TD's and throws for another 2, Herald adds a field goal, SK gets one special teams return TD and SK catches Cooper off guard with their infamous 2 pt conversion direct snap to Lawrence. All tallied up I now have SK 39 Cooper 0, I forgot SK will get a 2 Pt conversion.

I will learn when Cooper actually scores on SK, Didn't happen last year. I'll be at the game posting updates from my Droid every time a team scores, However I don't think you will ever see anything other than a goose egg for Cooper! From what I hear Cooper can't pass and even if they could after watching the Conner game they wouldn't be very successful. The only teams that give SK fits in the secondary are speed teams and I don't hear anything about speed burners on Cooper. One last thing I hear Bradley is all they got and he run's up the gut every time, well SK will key on that and shut that down as well. Oops forgot to mention Cooper doesn't have a very good field goal kicker so they won't get a field goal and SK will dominate field position which is scary for Cooper. I'm going to say Lawrence runs for 2 TD's and throws for another 2, Herald adds a field goal, SK gets one special teams return TD and SK catches Cooper off guard with their infamous 2 pt conversion direct snap to Lawrence. All tallied up I now have SK 39 Cooper 0, I forgot SK will get a 2 Pt conversion.

You might want to add in another 20 points since the game is at SK and its homecoming! So that would make it SK 59 Cooper 0.

I really feel that "great" is a relative term when talking about NKY 6A players. Simpson was great, before or after him, no one great really pops to mind.

Vince Murray and before him Shaun. But I bet you don't think they are any good because the Rocks shut them down in the finals. How many Trinity RB's are starting D1 RB?

Lawrence is very good HS 6A Quarterback. To be clear, I think the word great is overused as well.

Edited by woodyccrr