Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

If Cooper continues to progress like they have all season, this is definetly a winnable game for them.

Shut Lawrence down on offense and you beat SK. Plain and simple.

Easier said than done. Chad just goes out and finds ways to win. Beating Conner is not something to hang your hat on. There non-district schedule is laughable. I like our chances against Cooper.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SK is alot better than Ryle though!

I guess we have all learned to take nothing you say seriously. Based on the fact the Ryle and SK haven't played yet this year I would assume it's a bit premature to say who is better than who. Keep on predicting that SK is going to blow everyone else out and you're going to be eating a lot of crow. It's alright though, you can bet the boys from Union will come ready to play now that they know they can play with anyone in NKY 6A.

I guess we have all learned to take nothing you say seriously. Based on the fact the Ryle and SK haven't played yet this year I would assume it's a bit premature to say who is better than who. Keep on predicting that SK is going to blow everyone else out and you're going to be eating a lot of crow. It's alright though, you can bet the boys from Union will come ready to play now that they know they can play with anyone in NKY 6A.

Somebody said I would be eating crow all season guess what SK is 4-1 and is ready to sweep district just like last year!

Somebody said I would be eating crow all season guess what SK is 4-1 and is ready to sweep district just like last year!

Who all from the district have they played? Conner? Have they played Campbell yet? I wouldn't call it ready to sweep the district until you're one win away from sweeping the district.

Who all from the district have they played? Conner? Have they played Campbell yet? I wouldn't call it ready to sweep the district until you're one win away from sweeping the district.

I don't see them having any problems with Campbell, Ryle, Cooper, or Boone! SK is going to show everybody they are a powerhouse!

This is the same Cooper team that lost to Holmes. SK is to much for Cooper it will not be close. SK is very fired up. SK has been given no respect all season! They will sweep district again.

Irrelevant to this thread.

Holmes and Ryle both beat Cooper by a score of 28-21...actually Holmes beat Cooper 28-20. Does that mean Holmes is better than Ryle by 1 point? Absolutely not. Ryle would likely beat Holmes handily.

Keep thinking it won't be close. You're in for a surprise.

This is the same Conner team that averaged 30 points a game.

Yea, against weak competition. When Conner has played a decent team, you've seen the results.

Holmes and Ryle both beat Cooper by a score of 28-21...actually Holmes beat Cooper 28-20. Does that mean Holmes is better than Ryle by 1 point? Absolutely not. Ryle would likely beat Holmes handily.

Yea, against weak competition. When Conner has played a decent team, you've seen the results.

I think Holmes would beat Ryle! Ryle is not good on defense!

I am still waiting on my nachos!

I really feel that "great" is a relative term when talking about NKY 6A players. Simpson was great, before or after him, no one great really pops to mind.

There are a lot of very good and great players in 6A in NKY. The only problem is since there are so many 6A schools in NKY, they are all spread out from team to team. You don't see a ton of great players on one team, like down there at the two top schools in Lousiville.

I don't see them having any problems with Campbell, Ryle, Cooper, or Boone! SK is going to show everybody they are a powerhouse!

Its good to support your team, but you make yourself look silly by comments like this. No team is a powerhouse until they consistenly accomplished great things. SK has not done that. If you think SK is a powerhouse then what do you consider Trinity and St.X? Becasue those two teams are what powerhouse programs look like.