Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

Does Cooper have a shot. I mean they played Ryle pretty close. Some SK fans make it sound like they are World Beaters and would destroy every NKY school by 2 Td's. Has SK had that much success the past couple of years? Is SK really on the level of the top tier teams in the state of KY. I always thought of SK being the team always receiving the beat down each and every week. I guess things can change. Why doesn't SK schedule teams like Highlands?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Cooper have a shot. I mean they played Ryle pretty close. Some SK fans make it sound like they are World Beaters and would destroy every NKY school by 2 Td's. Has SK had that much success the past couple of years? Is SK really on the level of the top tier teams in the state of KY. I always thought of SK being the team always receiving the beat down each and every week. I guess things can change. Why doesn't SK schedule teams like Highlands?

Copper does not have a chance. Highlands would rather schedule Ryle twice than take on SK!

Everybody said SK's pass defense was horrible well they held Cy Smith under 70 yards passing! SK has no problem stopping the run! I just don't see how Cooper has a chance. SK will blow Cooper out once again making another statement. SK beat Cooper 62 to 0 last year and now 23 people think Cooper will beat SK what a joke. I can't wait to serve some more crow

That was the classiest 62-0 I had seen in quite some time. At least teams like Boone and Ryle would pull the starters after the 1st quarter. If I recall, SK even had Simpson playing both ways still late in the game. You are cracking me up, please inform us all what SK's record is over the last 20 or even 10 years. They haven't really been anything until the last 2-3 years.

That was the classiest 62-0 I had seen in quite some time. At least teams like Boone and Ryle would pull the starters after the 1st quarter. If I recall, SK even had Simpson playing both ways still late in the game. You are cracking me up, please inform us all what SK's record is over the last 20 or even 10 years. They haven't really been anything until the last 2-3 years.

SK played there starters till half time the score was 50 to 0 its not SK's fault Cooper was that bad. SK will have no problem this Friday. Far as records go since 2005 and now SK is 43-25 Ryle is 43-28.