Cooper/Simon Kenton Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

SK played there starters till half time the score was 50 to 0 its not SK's fault Cooper was that bad. SK will have no problem this Friday. Far as records go since 2005 and now SK is 43-25 Ryle is 43-28.

I was at the game and Simpson WAS still in the games after half. I remember looking at my friend and telling them how stupid it was to even have him in the game, and that they better hope that he doesn't get hurt playing in a game that was meaningless at that time. You might want to check on that statement of SK pulling their starters after half, because you are sadly mistaken. Good Records for both teams over the last 5 years I'll give you that.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game and Simpson WAS still in the games after half. I remember looking at my friend and telling them how stupid it was to even have him in the game, and that they better hope that he doesn't get hurt playing in a game that was meaningless at that time. You might want to check on that statement of SK pulling their starters after half, because you are sadly mistaken. Good Records for both teams over the last 5 years I'll give you that.

I read the Simon Kenton/Cooper thread from last year it clearly says SK pulled there starters at half time.

I am also pretty sure he didn't play in the second half because of his ankle issue that he had last season.

At the end of the day you are talking about a game a year ago, with student athletes that are no longer there, from both sides of the ball. Simpson scored just about every touchdown in that game, and last time i checked he's in class at U.K. Also the linemen he ran behind all year is no longer at S.K. either. Uk#1Fan I'm starting to think that all you do is sit on here waiting for something to say about the almighty SK powerhouse.(Which is an opinion, and yours only) Lets be honest for a second, if you think that SK will really topple a school that is coming off a nice performance against a team ranked better than you then you need to check yourself. I understand it's homecoming which in my opinion only hurts SK with distractions all over the place. This is why we play the game, good luck to both sides, and I'm pulling for Cooper so you can finally stay away from your second life on BGP for more than a couple of days.

At the end of the day you are talking about a game a year ago, with student athletes that are no longer there, from both sides of the ball. Simpson scored just about every touchdown in that game, and last time i checked he's in class at U.K. Also the linemen he ran behind all year is no longer at S.K. either. Uk#1Fan I'm starting to think that all you do is sit on here waiting for something to say about the almighty SK powerhouse.(Which is an opinion, and yours only) Lets be honest for a second, if you think that SK will really topple a school that is coming off a nice performance against a team ranked better than you then you need to check yourself. I understand it's homecoming which in my opinion only hurts SK with distractions all over the place. This is why we play the game, good luck to both sides, and I'm pulling for Cooper so you can finally stay away from your second life on BGP for more than a couple of days.

I am glad your pulling for Cooper. Can't wait to serve u some crow like 31 other Cooper voters!

Just looked at the latest poll numbers and I must say that I am very surprised at the results. Are people voting Cooper because they actually think they can/will win this game or are they voting against SK because of uk#1fan? Myself, I would be very surprised if Cooper wins this game. I don't think Cooper has faced anything along the likes of Lawrence this season. I will be curious to see his stats after this game.

I think Holmes would beat Ryle! Ryle is not good on defense!

How can you say that Ryle is not good on defense? What are you basing that opinion on? According to the KHSAA, there is only one team in Ky 6A that has allowed fewer points than Ryle's defense. That seems to be pretty darn good to me.