uk#1fan

Who do you think wins?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the Simon Kenton/Cooper thread from last year it clearly says SK pulled there starters at half time.

Read all the threads you want. I was there and saw Simpson still in the game in the second half, and that's a fact. Whoever posted that thread is full of it.

I agree, as much as I would like to see Cooper win. I think SK will win going away. I'm guessing some people are voting against uk#1.

You may be correct in people voting against uk#1fan but what else does Cooper need to do before people quit expecting them to get beat by teams "going away". It may happen, but we've heard it against JC, Holmes and Ryle. We even heard it would be a close game against Scott by several folks. If you took the name "Cooper" off and inserted "Team A" and said that "Team A" was a dropped TD away from having the lead in the middle of the 3rd quarter on the road at JC and they won by nearly 50 against Scott and Lloyd. They scored the tying TD with 2 minutes left against Holmes (who is favorite to go far in 4A) and they were tied with the #2 ranked team in NKY with 1:30 to go, would you then predict SK would win going away? Just asking.

You may be correct in people voting against uk#1fan but what else does Cooper need to do before people quit expecting them to get beat by teams "going away". It may happen, but we've heard it against JC, Holmes and Ryle. We even heard it would be a close game against Scott by several folks. If you took the name "Cooper" off and inserted "Team A" and said that "Team A" was a dropped TD away from having the lead in the middle of the 3rd quarter on the road at JC and they won by nearly 50 against Scott and Lloyd. They scored the tying TD with 2 minutes left against Holmes (who is favorite to go far in 4A) and they were tied with the #2 ranked team in NKY with 1:30 to go, would you then predict SK would win going away? Just asking.

Very valid points. I think another thing is people may not really believe yet that Cooper has developed their players and are a team that shouldn't be overlooked. Not to mention they have a very strong sophomore class so things are looking good for Cooper in the future.

I look forward to a very good game but if Cooper can't pass the ball with success I think it could be a big win for SK. I'm by no means looking past Cooper but if SK is a top team in the district they won't lose this game.

SK 28

Cooper 14