Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rex Ryan

Featured Replies

Who wouldn't love to play for Rex Ryan?

Apparently Revis.

He's arrogant but I love the confidence he brings to his team! He said I know we're better with Revis. Without him we have a lot of guys that can play. I know one thing and that is that I can line up and call defense!

I was about to post a thread about the Hard Knocks episode until I opened this thread. I agree, the guy is the ultimate player's coach. I still remember how he'd hang out during my 8am weight lifting teacher when I attended Morehead. Did anyone see his snack fine list? $100 for the third offense.

I was about to post a thread about the Hard Knocks episode until I opened this thread. I agree, the guy is the ultimate player's coach. I still remember how he'd hang out during my 8am weight lifting teacher when I attended Morehead. Did anyone see his snack fine list? $100 for the third offense.

 

A buddy of mine played for him back then... He says he was the same way then also.

Rex is such a great coach and great guy that (other than against the Bungals) I may actually find myself pulling for a New York team.

If the Bengals had a real Owner they would have fired Lewis and hired Ryan when they had the chance.

What about Rob Ryan? Comes from the same bloodlines and is crazy too?

He's the guy that you love when he's on your sidelines, but hate when he's on the other.

I'm not a fan of Rex but I am a die hard Dolfan so that might explain it. Last year his approach before the first game with the Fins was so over the top it ticked me off and then after the Fins whip the Jets he is talking more trash about us and how it was unthinkable to get beat by the Fins. Before the 2nd game with the Dolphins he guarentees a win and once again we beat them and he finally shuts up sorta but still takes a couple of jabs. That turned me off of him but I do have that bias against him.

Edited by bugatti

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.