Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chance Patrick Patterson stays?

Chance Pat comes back? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Chance Pat comes back?

    • None....He's gone!
      57%
    • Less than 50%, I think he is leaning this way.
      25%
    • 50-50
      12%
    • Over 50%, I think he is leaning this way.
      2%
    • 100%...He's coming back.
      1%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What are the chances that Pat pulls a Peyton Manning and returns for his senior season. Peyton said at the time he returned because he knew that would be the happiest time of his life and after college football would be a job.

Pat could be the All-Time scoring leader if he returns, plus he would go down as one of the MOST beloved players of ALL-TIME.

If he stays though, what does he do next year if there's a lockout like there's supposed to be?

What are the chances that Pat pulls a Peyton Manning and returns for his senior season. Peyton said at the time he returned because he knew that would be the happiest time of his life and after college football would be a job.

Pat could be the All-Time scoring leader if he returns, plus he would go down as one of the MOST beloved players of ALL-TIME.

And all time rebounder.

Zero, none, 0%, no chance, he's gone, it's over, done deal...

100%

If he stays though, what does he do next year if there's a lockout like there's supposed to be?

 

There is not "supposed to be" a lockout, although it is a possibility.

He's gone.

I put less than 50%. I would there maybe a 10% chance of him returning, but I just don't see it.

I don't think I have ever heard of anyone calling a press conference to announce they are staying. Maybe have a press conference after said player says they are saying but has anyone ever had a press conference to say they are staying in school?

I don't think I have ever heard of anyone calling a press conference to announce they are staying]. Maybe have a press conference after said player says they are saying but has anyone ever had a press conference to say they are staying in school?

 

 

 

I agree.. What station will be covering the press conference. Will it be on WYMT

I don't think I have ever heard of anyone calling a press conference to announce they are staying. Maybe have a press conference after said player says they are saying but has anyone ever had a press conference to say they are staying in school?

 

They guy in the first post had one.

Slim and none. Slim just walked out the door.

99.999% chance he STAYS in the draft.

I think less than a 5% chance he stays. There is still a glimmer of hope, ... but it is highly doubtful. If I were a betting man, my money would be on him being gone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.