Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chance Patrick Patterson stays?

Chance Pat comes back? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Chance Pat comes back?

    • None....He's gone!
      57%
    • Less than 50%, I think he is leaning this way.
      25%
    • 50-50
      12%
    • Over 50%, I think he is leaning this way.
      2%
    • 100%...He's coming back.
      1%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

They guy in the first post had one.

 

He's a Manning.:rolleyes:

 

That doesn't surprise me at all coming from the First Family of Football. :lol:

 

I could understand if it has been said and announced if they were coming back and then have a press conference. I have a feeling of indifference about a player having a press conference to announce they are coming back. I don't know, it just strikes me as odd.

I could understand if it has been said and announced if they were coming back and then have a press conference. I have a feeling of indifference about a player having a press conference to announce they are coming back. I don't know, it just strikes me as odd.

 

Wasn't it announced that he was leaving though? Seems like it was when all the freshmen announced. Hence Wireman's post that PP HADN'T submitted the paperwork.

 

I think he's gone, but maybe a 20% chance he stays.

Wasn't it announced that he was leaving though? Seems like it was when all the freshmen announced. Hence Wireman's post that PP HADN'T submitted the paperwork.

 

I think he's gone, but maybe a 20% chance he stays.

 

Pat was a little unique in that he declared last season. If you do it twice, there's no turning back so I'm sure he witheld the paperwork just in case - I mean, why not?

 

You can put him leaving in mark it down status, though. :ylsuper:

Gone!!!!!!!!

Being young Patterson is my all time favorite Cat. I will hate to see him go.

He's going to be a celtic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.