Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doron Lamb to KY

Featured Replies

It's no secret, Lamb has been a late lean for a week or so now. Jones basically told us that he wants to play at UK also..

 

When did Jones say this?

 

I've heard that he is also now considering going to Kansas with Selby.

 

Maybe GT can confirm or deny this?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When did Jones say this?

 

I've heard that he is also now considering going to Kansas with Selby.

 

Maybe GT can confirm or deny this?

 

Probably referring to this.

 

Kentucky fans should stay optimistic. I'll just say that and go on.

 

http://vaughtsviews.com/?p=4337

The starting 5 will be real good. However lets hope none of our post guys get hurt or in foul trouble, because we would have no one behind them at this point even if he gets a Leslie or Jones. We really do need both of them, or else we will be in trouble with Josh H actually having to see minutes.

 

Not real sure of how Eloy Vargas plays, but I would say he would be a nice get for interior depth. I just can't see Cal filling out his roster without at least 1 or 2 JUCO guys. I wouldn't count on Jones or Leslie coming to UK at this point from everything I've read.

Not real sure of how Eloy Vargas plays, but I would say he would be a nice get for interior depth. I just can't see Cal filling out his roster without at least 1 or 2 JUCO guys. I wouldn't count on Jones or Leslie coming to UK at this point from everything I've read.

Jones has reportly told Kentucky fans to "stay optimistc" about his recruitment by UK. That sounds pretty good to me.

 

Jones would be a huge addition to UK. Some have compared his game to a left handed version of Carmelo Anthony.

Cal made a quote on ESPN Wednesday that he wanted a class of 5-6 this year. He has signed 4 now with Lamb. 1-2 more would seem to be all that he is considering if he holds to that 5-6 statement.

Has Lamb made his announcement yet?

No, they are making us wait to the 2nd half of this Jordan game, which is a terrible terrible game.

He just made his announcement!

And the game is exciting again.

Jones has reportly told Kentucky fans to "stay optimistc" about his recruitment by UK. That sounds pretty good to me.

 

Jones would be a huge addition to UK. Some have compared his game to a left handed version of Carmelo Anthony.

 

Reminds me of a bit bigger version of 1990's UNLV standout Stacey Augmon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.