Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doron Lamb to KY

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Lamb is supposed to announced tomorrow, but I think he'll choose Kentucky.

 

He said he's already made up his mind.

Well, Lamb is supposed to announced tomorrow, but I think he'll choose Kentucky.

 

He said he's already made up his mind.

As I said on Monday, Lamb is picking UK...

Delete...GT posted as I was posting.

This is the same website that broke John Wall to UK in the middle of the night last year.

As I said on Monday, Lamb is picking UK...

 

Anything on the Jones or Leslie front, GT?

Anything on the Jones or Leslie front, GT?

 

Jones is a toss-up, while Leslie is likely headed to NC State...

Jones is a toss-up, while Leslie is likely headed to NC State...

 

I was hoping something had changed with Leslie, probably just wishful thinking on my part.

 

I get the feeling that Jones is trying to do everything in the world to convince himself not to leave the coast. Some kids just don't want to leave home.

How is his name pronounced?

 

Dohr-en

 

Or Do-Ron

 

?

How is his name pronounced?

 

Dohr-en

 

Or Do-Ron

 

?

 

Pretty sure it's pronounced Door-ahn.

I've had this one called for a while, but it didn't look like until recently it was going to happen. IMO Cal needed a shooter for this team more than he needed anything else, he got it with Lamb. He could have used a shooter this year, so I doubted Cal would go into year two making the same mistake.

 

 

 

Next year is really starting to look up. Some guys are better college players than NBA players, and I think UK is getting a couple of those guys in this class. Cal is just a Terrence Jones away from putting a very nice team on the floor next season. If he could pull it off, then there would be exclusively DDM at Kentucky next year, with players who can play it. This past season was basically bring in the best players you can then try and win. With an overloaded post, the DDM was basically out of the question. If Terrence Jones were to commit, then next years team could be lethal with the DDM.

 

You would have Knight, Lamb, and occasionally Miller, then even Jones who could step out and be pretty consistent from deep. All with penetrating ability, all good passers, and all very crafty scorers. Add big Enes as the 5 man, then that is a Dribble Drive perfect starting five.

As I said on Monday, Lamb is picking UK...

 

 

I have to admit, you are on the money as usual! Hope and expect this one to pan out!! :thumb:

 

You and Wireman keep me informed and I appreciate it!!

Pretty sure it's pronounced Door-ahn.

 

I'm pretty sure as well. I edited my post like 5 times just trying to get it right in my head. I was saying it was basically like putting the words Door, and On together, but I wasn't factoring in my country slang. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.