Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Did NOT Enter the Draft Today

Featured Replies

Now way folks, he is gone. I wish him best of luck on the next level.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm..... :popcorn:

My daughter just ran into Patterson in Lex at the mall. Got her picture taken with him. She was so excited. I should have asked her to see if he might consider staying for 1 more year!!!

Tywanna is the master of drama and has been so since the days of 54's recruitment.

From all I can gather, she somewhat resents that her son has been lumped in with the freshman and was looking for her son's entry into the draft happen separate from the freshman.

Patterson willingly took a backseat to the frosh this year and it doesnt bother him at all because of he just wanted success on the court as a team.

I think Mama has some resentment in the fact he was not made a more focal point.

Tywanna is the master of drama and has been so since the days of 54's recruitment.

From all I can gather, she somewhat resents that her son has been lumped in with the freshman and was looking for her son's entry into the draft happen separate from the freshman.

Patterson willingly took a backseat to the frosh this year and it doesnt bother him at all because of he just wanted success on the court as a team.

I think Mama has some resentment in the fact he was not made a more focal point.

 

I give a lot of credit to PP's parents for raising a seemingly outstanding young man. However, I think your assessment of "Mama" is fair. I remember some of her quotes about Mayo showing up at Huntington High.

I give a lot of credit to PP's parents for raising a seemingly outstanding young man. However, I think your assessment of "Mama" is fair. I remember some of her quotes about Mayo showing up at Huntington High.
I don't really blame her, considering the circus that always surrounded Mayo.
I give a lot of credit to PP's parents for raising a seemingly outstanding young man. However, I think your assessment of "Mama" is fair. I remember some of her quotes about Mayo showing up at Huntington High.

 

I agree with that 110%. Never an issue with Patterson which is a great reflection on his parents!!!

In Larry Vaught's article about this situation, Mama Patterson said she wanted his announcement to be "His Day". Like LBS said this is about Patterson getting more praise and pub away from the "Freshman". Mama wants him to have another day in the spotlight.

In Larry Vaught's article about this situation, Mama Patterson said she wanted his announcement to be "His Day". Like LBS said this is about Patterson getting more praise and pub away from the "Freshman". Mama wants him to have another day in the spotlight.

 

He deserves his own "day."

He deserves his own "day."

 

Yep. :thumb:

Coach Cal was on the telephone with Mike and Mike this morning. Sounds like he thinks PPat is gone.

Coach Cal was on the telephone with Mike and Mike this morning. Sounds like he thinks PPat is gone.

 

I think all UK fans would love to see him back, but I mean he will have his degree next month and will get drafted soon. I see only about a 1% chance he actually comes back. And while I would love to see him for 1 more year, I couldn't blame him one bit.

 

BTW, he was very cordial yesterday when my daughter and her friend asked him if he would take a picture with them. I wish only the best for this young man!

Patterson's latest status update was "Decisions, decisions, decisions".

 

Although I think he ultimately decides for the draft, I hope that he is sincere in his debating on which to choose and is not just doing it to toy with the fans.

If PP is a top 15 he should move on. He has his degree and did all we could have asked.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.