Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Did NOT Enter the Draft Today

Featured Replies

^ I agree, but if he is truly having a tough decision then it just builds to his character even more.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ I agree, but if he is truly having a tough decision then it just builds to his character even more.

 

Kyle Singler's recent decision could only help ease PPat into a return for his senior season.

^ I agree, but if he is truly having a tough decision then it just builds to his character even more.

 

Why?

 

Does John Wall lack character?

I guess I'm just of low character, because if I ever have a decision to make envolving going back to school or accepting a job that comes with a seven figure salary, then well I don't really have a decision to make at all.

I've said all along that 54 will return. There is just something about that kid that wants to be in Lexington one more year.

Why?

 

Does John Wall lack character?

 

Never said that. Just that it builds to Patterson's character.

IMO, there's only one thing that could bring him back, and that is if he just truely loves the college life and being a college student.

 

I remember Peyton Manning talking about returning for his senior year. He said he was having the best time of his life, he felt that he would never be as happy and relaxed ever again in his life once he stepped off the UT campus. That as soon as he left football would become a job, and no matter what some of the fun fades with the pressure that comes at the next level.

 

P Pat's decision is slightly different. He has an unknown of strike/lockout looming. Financially my advice to him would be, "Go". But none of us know what's in his heart,.

  • Author

IMO, there's absolutely no way that Patterson comes back to UK.

^I thought he already entered the draft, has he not?

Never said that. Just that it builds to Patterson's character.

 

How does it "build character?"

How does it "build character?"

 

I think it's more that it speaks to Patterson's character--to turn down an almost certain multi-million dollar offer to play in the League & instead come back and play for nothing, basically. Doesn't mean that those who choose differently lack character, but it says something about Pat if he were to do that (which I don't think he will). The same could be said for the football player from Nebraska who donated millions.

I wish him the best either way...

I wish him the best either way...

 

No doubt. :thumb:

I think it's more that it speaks to Patterson's character--to turn down an almost certain multi-million dollar offer to play in the League & instead come back and play for nothing, basically. Doesn't mean that those who choose differently lack character, but it says something about Pat if he were to do that (which I don't think he will). The same could be said for the football player from Nebraska who donated millions.

 

I guess I don't understand the meaning of "character." Why would staying show it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.