April 8, 201016 yr Important note - Patterson didn't officially enter the draft yet. If you do it twice, you're stuck so he witheld paperwork...for now.
April 8, 201016 yr Seems like a big PR mistake for UK. Didn't they send the official release saying he had done so?
April 8, 201016 yr Author Seems like a big PR mistake for UK. Didn't they send the official release saying he had done so? Yes, they did...
April 8, 201016 yr If he does come back he will be my all-time favorite Wildcat and a legend to the BBN.
April 8, 201016 yr The statement he gave in the press release sure seemed to indicate he was leaving.
April 8, 201016 yr Just go Pat, your stock isn't going to be any higher. I don't think you can reach Issel's record...just go my friend.
April 8, 201016 yr Just go Pat, your stock isn't going to be any higher. I don't think you can reach Issel's record...just go my friend. As much as I would like him to stay, I agree with LABS. Godspeed, Patrick.
April 8, 201016 yr Mrs. Patterson says that Patrick will make a decision by April 24th... My birthday is the 25th. Wonder if PPat would give me a great birthday present? :idunno:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.