April 23, 201016 yr I guess I don't understand the meaning of "character." Why would staying show it? Character. 1.a distinctive mark 5.a distinctive trait.quality.or attribute. 7.an individuals pattern of behavior or personality.moral constitution along with other definitions.
April 23, 201016 yr IMO, there's only one thing that could bring him back, and that is if he just truely loves the college life and being a college student. I remember Peyton Manning talking about returning for his senior year. He said he was having the best time of his life, he felt that he would never be as happy and relaxed ever again in his life once he stepped off the UT campus. That as soon as he left football would become a job, and no matter what some of the fun fades with the pressure that comes at the next level. P Pat's decision is slightly different. He has an unknown of strike/lockout looming. Financially my advice to him would be, "Go". But none of us know what's in his heart,. He can take his new salary and buy a small college..or at least a dorm.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.