Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 78 Baylor 71

Featured Replies

Congrats to Duke. All of the talk about Duke not deserving to be a #1 seed, and they are the only #1 to make it.

 

In what everyone agreed to be the easist bracket.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many top 20 teams did they beat to get there?

 

Purdue and Baylor. How many did UK beat to get to the Elite 8?

 

In what everyone agreed to be the easist bracket.

 

 

They won the 4 games they needed to win.

In what everyone agreed to be the easist bracket.

 

Really? Why go there? Congrats to the final 4 teams. They all deserve to be there. Should be a great semis

Duke has a good team...it amazes me though how much they seem to rely on the 3 pointer and they still win.

I've been wrong every step of the way in regards to predictions...my gut says WVU and MSU...so, I guess we will watch Butler and Duke in the finals.

Duke has a good team...it amazes me though how much they seem to rely on the 3 pointer and they still win.

 

How do they get to theFT line so much? They outscored Baylor by 15+ from the line.

I am so elated!!!!! I said all year that we were a Sweet 16 team and here we are in the Final Four!!!!! I couldn't be happier. I guess I need to eat some crow now. Just think.....Duke will have a better team next year........

In what everyone agreed to be the easist bracket.

 

Agreed.

 

WVU should have been the one in that bracket.

 

The worst seeded tourney EVER..........

Exactly what I thought.

 

IMO it was a terrible call.

 

I was also very mad that the Duke player did not get a TO for swinging his elbow high with an obvious intention of striking a chin. I couldn't blame Acey for coming in.

 

:lol: I told my wife after the play occurred that every UK fan watching the game was yelling at their tv "That should be a technical on Duke!" :lol:

  • Author

Duke still getting no credit from select UK fans, I love it.

:lol: I told my wife after the play occurred that every UK fan watching the game was yelling at their tv "That should be a technical on Duke!" :lol:

 

Do you think it was not?

Duke still getting no credit from select UK fans, I love it.

 

If they beat WVU, I'll be more respective, not that any DUKE fan cares what UK fans think anyway but from a UK perspective it is hard to acknowledge that the teams Duke has beat are that good, Baylor was impressive though.

I believe someone called Buffalo Wild Wings and said we need Duke to win, so the bartender hits a button and they called a terrible charge and a terrible technical and Duke wins. All they needed was the mascot shooting Baylor player with a t-shirt.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I didn't see the game but it doesn't really matter. Duke took the hand that they were given and made the most of it obviously. Only #1 to make it to the FF. Congrats to Duke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.