Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 78 Baylor 71

Featured Replies

Dukies going to the Final Four baby:dancingpa

  • Replies 100
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:puke:

I can't tell you how ecstatic I am right now, it hasn't really even sunk in yet....wanna know what else is cool, my Dad & I go to the Final Four every year, guess where we'll be next Saturday night? That's right Lucas Oil.....I am so geeked right now.

  • Author
I can't tell you how ecstatic I am right now, it hasn't really even sunk in yet....wanna know what else is cool, my Dad & I go to the Final Four every year, guess where we'll be next Saturday night? That's right Lucas Oil.....I am so geeked right now.

 

You are a lucky man :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

2 out of 4 final four teams isn't terrible with all the upsets in the tournament this year. Picked WVU and Duke right. I had Duke winning that game so we'll see. Either way, it'll be a battle

I can't tell you how ecstatic I am right now, it hasn't really even sunk in yet....wanna know what else is cool, my Dad & I go to the Final Four every year, guess where we'll be next Saturday night? That's right Lucas Oil.....I am so geeked right now.

 

Congrats and enjoy.

The charge on Acy was the changing point of the game. Baylor up 2 and it would have been Zoubek's 5th. If he makes the Free Throw it puts them up 5 with 4 to go.

One call turns the game around.

 

Every on here knows that the Zoubek call was a block you could see that plain as day. That would have put Baylor up 4 and if they make the free throw up 5 and Zoubek would have fouled out. Instead Duke hits a 3.

Congrats to Duke, they are a tough team. Should be a great game next Saturday.

Still just so excited, I am even happier, they are the late game next week, get to relax and watch the first one.

The charge on Acy was the changing point of the game. Baylor up 2 and it would have been Zoubek's 5th. If he makes the Free Throw it puts them up 5 with 4 to go.

 

Exactly what I thought.

 

IMO it was a terrible call.

 

I was also very mad that the Duke player did not get a TO for swinging his elbow high with an obvious intention of striking a chin. I couldn't blame Acey for coming in.

What irritates me about this game is that every other game I have watched in the tourney has been called very loosely in the paint, with the exception of the calls against Baylor in this one.

 

The play that ultimately decided this game was when Duke obviously fouled on the missed FT that turned into a 3 pointer for Duke and a 4 point lead. The technical did not help, but I don't see how Scheyer is not called for the swinging of the elbows on that play, which was supposed to be an automatic this year.:idunno:

Congrats to Duke. All of the talk about Duke not deserving to be a #1 seed, and they are the only #1 to make it.

Congrats to Duke. All of the talk about Duke not deserving to be a #1 seed, and they are the only #1 to make it.

 

How many top 20 teams did they beat to get there?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.