Duke 78 Baylor 71

GrizzlyAdams

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tell you how ecstatic I am right now, it hasn't really even sunk in yet....wanna know what else is cool, my Dad & I go to the Final Four every year, guess where we'll be next Saturday night? That's right Lucas Oil.....I am so geeked right now.

I can't tell you how ecstatic I am right now, it hasn't really even sunk in yet....wanna know what else is cool, my Dad & I go to the Final Four every year, guess where we'll be next Saturday night? That's right Lucas Oil.....I am so geeked right now.

You are a lucky man :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

The charge on Acy was the changing point of the game. Baylor up 2 and it would have been Zoubek's 5th. If he makes the Free Throw it puts them up 5 with 4 to go.

Exactly what I thought.

IMO it was a terrible call.

I was also very mad that the Duke player did not get a TO for swinging his elbow high with an obvious intention of striking a chin. I couldn't blame Acey for coming in.

What irritates me about this game is that every other game I have watched in the tourney has been called very loosely in the paint, with the exception of the calls against Baylor in this one.

The play that ultimately decided this game was when Duke obviously fouled on the missed FT that turned into a 3 pointer for Duke and a 4 point lead. The technical did not help, but I don't see how Scheyer is not called for the swinging of the elbows on that play, which was supposed to be an automatic this year.:idunno: