Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who said it #1?

Featured Replies

From 2007 on BGP

 

He (Calipari) also takes very talented teams into the tourney and manages to lose early. I don't think I'd be happy with Calipari.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Original Rookie?

SSF?

 

Heck, may even be me...:lol: I know I wasn't his biggest fan back then.

Not I...(I don't think). I've always loved Cal as a coach.

Man, there are some jokers usin' the search feature today!!!

Man, there are some jokers usin' the search feature today!!!

 

:cool:

Not me, and I only speak for myself. :D

From 2007 on BGP

 

He (Calipari) also takes very talented teams into the tourney and manages to lose early. I don't think I'd be happy with Calipari.

 

Was it you?:popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.