April 24, 201214 yr Says the guy who said Shabazz was coming to Kentucky, and Lamb would be back. Real nice sources you have there. Maybe you should just listen to GT next time instead of trying to pick a fight with him. There's nothing like a good ole rock'em sock'em message board fight...:lol:
April 24, 201214 yr There's nothing like a good ole rock'em sock'em message board fight...:lol: He's never won a fight his whole life. He reminds me of Kramer when he was taking karate with the kids, and thought he was dominating the class.
April 24, 201214 yr He's never won a fight his whole life. He reminds me of Kramer when he was taking karate with the kids, and thought he was dominating the class. It's not the age it's the skill level. I never picked a fight with GT, even though I get the impression he relishes such things. GT like myself is occassionally mistaken or misunderstood, you on the other hand are wrong 100% of the time. Big, big difference, it's like comparing apples and oranges or in your case Big Macs and Whoppers.
April 24, 201214 yr Thanks Swampy. I was looking at past posts from a former member who came back and this was one of them and I realized we never got an answer. :lol: I probably should have let it go on a bit, but my God, it's gone unanswered for more than 2 years. :banana:
April 24, 201214 yr It's not the age it's the skill level. I never picked a fight with GT, even though I get the impression he relishes such things. GT like myself is occassionally mistaken or misunderstood, you on the other hand are wrong 100% of the time. Big, big difference, it's like comparing apples and oranges or in your case Big Macs and Whoppers. You're wrong once again. You still need a new Iphone?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.