Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who said it #1?

Featured Replies

hb20

 

Come on give me some credit. I've always been a Cal fan since his days at Memphis and even throughout the door watch era.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't me...I wanted Coach Cal over Billy G.

I was going to guess Jim Schue before you revealed the identity. Sorry Jim!

I knew it wasn't me......hahaha

I knew it wasn't me......hahaha

 

I thought it was a good guess though. :lol:

 

Haha I saw this and I thought you were talking about me. I know I admit that especially during the first search after Tubby left that I was not wanting Coach Cal at all and probably said similar stuff and was scared he would get thep program in trouble. During the 2nd coaching search I think I had warmed more up to the idea, I think haha.

Thanks Swampy. I was looking at past posts from a former member who came back and this was one of them and I realized we never got an answer. :lol:

Well who was it? :D

 

They are wrong by the way. :D

 

How in the world did you find this? :lol:

 

 

(And by this I obviously mean this thread.)

 

 

......nevermind, I didn't notice your above post. :thumb:

LRCW, he is always wrong.

 

 

Says the guy who said Shabazz was coming to Kentucky, and Lamb would be back. Real nice sources you have there. Maybe you should just listen to GT next time instead of trying to pick a fight with him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.