Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino to St. John's?

Featured Replies

That's actually an incorrect statement. Part of the problem at St. John's now is that they do have dorms. Now they can't pay players a stipend for rent money. Here is a link from an article I posted on another thread.

 

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/the_bonus/11/19/stjohns/

 

I learn something new everyday...growing up in NYC, they didn't have dorms. It looks like they changed that and it hasn't helped recruiting...very surprising!

  • Replies 71
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At what point does U of L fans want a divorce?

I am sure Pitino's wife would love to go. She is from that area anyway. He would be away from us crazy UK fans and I am sure he could make them pretty good in 2 years. Once your rep is ruined, (like his) you need to start over.

Would it be funny if Rick went to St. Johns and Tubby went to Louisville.

Would it be funny if Rick went to St. Johns and Tubby went to Louisville.

Be ironic if it did happen.

Even if this turned out to be true I'd still be more shocked that someone is looking at Brandon Bender's Facebook page.

He will not walk away from a new arena to a team that could play Louisville twice every year, book it.

Would it be funny if Rick went to St. Johns and Tubby went to Louisville.

 

...wrong post

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!

At what point does U of L fans want a divorce?

 

 

No, I think we are concerned that last years offseason may have played a role in this season. I think next season will be better and look forward to the 2011 class coming the year after.

 

The one statement Billy Clyde made that I agree with, "Winning fixes everything"

 

So Rick knows what has to happen.

For what it's worth - probably not much - the UL job has been his longest coaching stint ever.

Would it be funny if Rick went to St. Johns and Tubby went to Louisville.

 

Surely, U of L could do better than Tubby.

I think RP will be in Louisville about 2-3 more years....Then the Billy Donovan era starts.

I think RP will be in Louisville about 2-3 more years....Then the Billy Donovan era starts.

 

That's exactly what I think CCC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.