Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 213
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That leaves Duke with Georgetown and Purdue both in their bracket... Not sure I'll like that bracket...

 

I'll take Purdue.....they aren't the same team without Hummel.

I was starting to worry about my Cards. They have a great DRAW

 

They are so Jekyll and Hyde, there's no tellin'....

Wow, If I didn't know any better, I would think Duke is the top #1 seed.

  • Author

Notre Dame in also. Upset about it before it gets over, classic.

Big East gets 8.

They are so Jekyll and Hyde, there's no tellin'....

You are correct they could lose 1st round.

I'll take Purdue.....they aren't the same team without Hummel.

 

I meant Villanova... not Purdue! :lol:

They buck the trend twice and have Big East teams in the bottom half of two regions...

It's a conspiracy. They want Duke to cut down the nets.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.