Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 213
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very surprised Duke got up to the third overall #1. Kansas and Syracuse in the Final Four, big.

CBS wanted a Duke/Kentucky semifinal matchup

  • Author

Duke jumps Syracuse for the third #1 seed... that shouldn't have happened IMO.

 

Syracuse heads out West.

Duke in the South

Kansas in the MidWest.

UK in the East.

  • Author
CBS wanted a Duke/Kentucky semifinal matchup

 

I can't imagine that had ANYTHING to do with it.

Good to see a live look in at Murray State

Hey, thanks CBS. I know if there's one thing I love seeing, it's freaking Florida and Joakim Noah....

I can't imagine that had ANYTHING to do with it.
Dont kid yourself. CBS has always had influence in matchups. You dont invest that much money into the tournament without some say so.

 

Ever wonder why no one is allowed in the selection room?

This pod system always manages to confuse the crap out of me...

Duke should not be the #3 overall, but I'm not complaining.

I figured there was a pretty good chance Duke jumped Cuse for the 3rd 1 seed. While I don't agree, I don't have a huge beef with it since Duke won both the regular season and tournament title in the ACC...

Dont kid yourself. CBS has always had influence in matchups. You dont invest that much money into the tournament without some say so.

 

Ever wonder why no one is allowed in the selection room?

 

I agree.

CBS wanted a Duke/Kentucky semifinal matchup

 

A Duke/UK final would be much bigger ratings..

A Duke/UK final would be much bigger ratings..

Probably didn't think that would ever happen.

I figured there was a pretty good chance Duke jumped Cuse for the 3rd 1 seed. While I don't agree, I don't have a huge beef with it since Duke won both the regular season and tournament title in the ACC...

 

:thumb:

 

I thought that could happen, but didn't want to say anything because I knew I would get blasted for it.

 

Love it so far, now I'll see how I like it once the brackets are revealed...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.