Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show updates

Featured Replies

"I think it sets up favorably for Kansas". Really? REALLY? I think that's a pretty loaded bracket.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I think it sets up favorably for Kansas". Really? REALLY? I think that's a pretty loaded bracket.

 

I thought the exact same thing...

"I think it sets up favorably for Kansas". Really? REALLY? I think that's a pretty loaded bracket.

 

He was obviously going to say it set up favorably for Kansas if UK, Cuse and Duke were in that bracket... :lol:

What #2 seed do you guys think will be in UK's side?

I'll guess West Virginia.

"I think it sets up favorably for Kansas". Really? REALLY? I think that's a pretty loaded bracket.

 

Well, in his defense the top side of the bracket is a lot easier than the bottom. So it really doesn't matter how tough the bottom side of the Midwest is, seeing as how they only have to play one team from it.

Big East is only getting 7 in if past history holds up with no team in that top 8 team pod...

I'll guess West Virginia.

 

I'll guess K State.

Gonzaga and Vermont in the first round is an interesting setup... Vermont upset 'Cuse a few years back in a 12/5 matchup.

WOW Murray goes up against Vandy!

 

Got to go with MSU! Go Racers!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.