Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show updates

Featured Replies

The NCAA Tournament is all about matchups and there are some problems facing Kentucky in their bracket.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
They're surely not. I'm beginning to wonder if that's really how it's done. I mean, Ohio State as the worst #2 seed? I don't think so....

 

Seriously. The S-Curve stuff is complete bull.

Big East is only getting 7 which is a total sham...

NO bracket ever sets up good, I don't like the Texas or Wisconsin game!

Seriously. The S-Curve stuff is complete bull.
It's the CBS curve.
  • Author
Big East is only getting 7 which is a total sham...

 

Who isn't going to get in that should?

UK will have their work cut out for them. They may have to face a team that was #1 in the nation in the second round.

That leaves Duke with Georgetown and Purdue both in their bracket... Not sure I'll like that bracket...

Who isn't going to get in that should?

Either UL or ND...

I'm still trying to figure out how they think that New Orleans is better for UK than Milwaukee. Quick guess anyone, which is closer to New Orelans, Austin or Lexington?

Wisconsin and their very deliberate style could really give UK fits in the Sweet 16...

 

Wisconsin doesn't scare me one bit. UK is too athletic for them. Patterson would be the X factor in that game.

Dang it.....I didn't want Louisville in Duke's pod.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.