Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show updates

Featured Replies

Miss. State out and the Gators are in, that makes no sense.

Florida with a couple of good OOC wins. Mississippi State did not have any.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linardi missed quite a few this year.

 

Usually does miss a few.

Linardi missed quite a few this year.

 

Lunardi is a clown...

I'll take it, particularly since I have tix to Indy, not sure I'll be using them though.

 

Uh, we're (notice the we're :D) using them regardless.

I'll take it, particularly since I have tix to Indy, not sure I'll be using them though.

 

I could be very interested in those. :lol:

That Texas team reminds me a ton of a UCLA squad that started the season in the top 5, stumbled all year and then knocked off #1 seed UC in the 2nd round in OT a few years back. Very dangerous...

Didn't you used to be a fan of his?

 

Nope. What he does is a farce...

UTEP should send Demarcus Cousins a huge thank you note and some flowers.

  • Author

One good thing about WVU is that the Big East tournament champion typically doesn't make a lot of noise in the Big Dance.

That Texas team reminds me a ton of a UCLA squad that started the season in the top 5, stumbled all year and then knocked off #1 seed UC in the 2nd round in OT a few years back. Very dangerous...

 

I'm curious though. Why did they fall off after the conference schedule started? Are they really that good. What did they do in OOC?

One good thing about WVU is that the Big East tournament champion typically doesn't make a lot of noise in the Big Dance.

They shouldn't be as beat up with the double bye...

Seth Davis making friends in the Bluegrass. Says UK will be the only #1 seed not to make the final four.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.