Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show updates

Featured Replies

Selection Chair is dumb...said WVU was in mix for #1, then clearly should be in Syracuse or Duke bracket since they are 3&4 over seed...I'd rather them be in UK's bracket b/c of their guard play, but logically it just doesn't make sense. Seemed to say Duke was a #1 win or lose today?

 

Said Syracuse center getting hurt affected their seeding???

  • Replies 213
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm curious though. Why did they fall off after the conference schedule started? Are they really that good. What did they do in OOC?

 

They played 7 teams from power conferences OOC and went 6-1 including wins against MSU, PITT and UNC. They were wildly inconsistent over the last 2 months, but they have a boatload of talent. In those regards they are very similar to the UCLA team I mentioned...

The highest conference champion in Duke's bracket is Siena at #13

The highest conference champion in Duke's bracket is Siena at #13

The brackets made it seem like the "s curve" was tossed and they played connect the dots...

They played 7 teams from power conferences OOC and went 6-1 including wins against MSU, PITT and UNC. They were wildly inconsistent over the last 2 months, but they have a boatload of talent. In those regards they are very similar to the UCLA team I mentioned...

 

The thing about Texas, they really have no point guard. I believe the white kid that was running the show was injured recently, but I'm not positive. Outside of that, I like the Cousins/Pittman match-up.

The thing about Texas, they really have no point guard. I believe the white kid that was running the show was injured recently, but I'm not positive. Outside of that, I like the Cousins/Pittman match-up.

Balbay blew out his knee and is done for the year. They were still inconsistent before his injury, so you just never know what you'll get out of that team...

They played 7 teams from power conferences OOC and went 6-1 including wins against MSU, PITT and UNC. They were wildly inconsistent over the last 2 months, but they have a boatload of talent. In those regards they are very similar to the UCLA team I mentioned...

 

Maybe they just got bored. I guess we will see what team shows up. Texas has me nervous for sure. I think UK can handle Wisconsin though.

Seth Greenberg is not a happy man on ESPN right now

I think UK can handle Wisconsin though.

 

Wisky is just a scheme issue. They are very deliberate, and if knocking down the 3 can make it quite interesting with the way UK likes to let opponents hang around...

Bo Ryan is a very underrated coach

Maryland/Houston should be a very good 1st round game...

 

I agree Gonzaga vs FSU will be a great game too...

I don't get why everyone is so upset about Illinios...

 

They lost 14 games.

Bo Ryan is a very underrated coach

 

:thumb: To say the least!

I don't get why everyone is so upset about Illinios...

 

They lost 14 games.

 

:thumb: MSU is the team that ultimatly got screwed. Flordia has no bussiness in this tourny...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.