Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show updates

Featured Replies

When in doubt, look who's in the room. Surprise. Surprise...

 

Ron Wellman

Director of Athletics

Wake Forest University

 

Didn't realize that Wake was losers of 5 of the last 6. Interesting. Aminu averages a double-double though.

 

I'm telling, I think I might say this every year, but this year I really mean it. This is definitely going to be the toughest tournament to pick. I think you may be able to pick the Final Four, but the rest of the games will be crazy hard.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im not a Bob Knight basher because I'm one of the few who likes his in-game analysis. But I couldnt make much sense of what he said other than VaTech should have been in and the NCAA committee has no basketball knowledge. Painful to watch.

 

When he said that, it kind of upset me a little. They know what they are doing, they've been doing it for years.

Bob Knight:rolleyes:

 

Me too,it was like,what is he trying to say?:idunno:

Didn't realize that Wake was losers of 5 of the last 6. Interesting. Aminu averages a double-double though.

 

I'm telling, I think I might say this every year, but this year I really mean it. This is definitely going to be the toughest tournament to pick. I think you may be able to pick the Final Four, but the rest of the games will be crazy hard.

 

I certainly agree. I can usually pick out the upsets, but with the way they have mid-majors paired against eachother, it makes it much more difficult. And so many teams are so inconsistent, I don't know if I can trust them to play up for their game.

I hope UofL makes it past California. I think they have a real good shot a knocking off the Dukies. Yeah, I guess I'll pull for the Cards...:lol: No really, I hope all KY schools do good and that include Murray and UofL.

 

I can't wait!!!

 

Also, was there a lot of NCAA Tourney streaks that just ended? UConn, UNC, Arizona and am I missing anyone else?

I hope UofL makes it past California. I think they have a real good shot a knocking off the Dukies.

 

I can't wait!!!

 

Louisville over Duke is an upset I am considering taking in my bracket.

Also, was there a lot of NCAA Tourney streaks that just ended? UConn, UNC, Arizona and am I missing anyone else?

Also, was there a lot of NCAA Tourney streaks that just ended? UConn, UNC, Arizona and am I missing anyone else?

 

 

Yes, Morehead State had a one year streak going. :p

Also, was there a lot of NCAA Tourney streaks that just ended? UConn, UNC, Arizona and am I missing anyone else?

 

Carolina's wasn't that long considering they didn't make it in 03...

I hope Duke and The Ville get to go at it in the second round...Who are you going to pull for ROCKPRIDE?

Is your dad as big a Duke fan as you are? If so, then that is crazy IMO.

 

No, he's a Louisville fan.

I hope Duke and The Ville get to go at it in the second round...Who are you going to pull for ROCKPRIDE?

 

 

Do you really have to ask that question? :lol:

Few notes from the BBI crystal Ball:

 

East Region :

 

Kansas vs Maryland

G Town vs OSU

 

West:

 

Cuse vs Murray State

K State vs Pitt

 

East:

 

UK vs Cornell

Marq vs WV

 

South:

 

Duke vs AM

Baylor vs Nova

 

Elite 8:

KU vs G Town

Cuse vs K State

UK vs WV

Duke vs Nove

 

Final Four:

 

KU vs K State

UK vs Duke

 

Finals: UK vs KU

 

Champ: Kansas

Few notes from the BBI crystal Ball:

 

East Region :

 

Kansas vs Maryland

G Town vs OSU

 

West:

 

Cuse vs Murray State

K State vs Pitt

 

East:

 

UK vs Cornell

Marq vs WV

 

South:

 

Duke vs AM

Baylor vs Nova

 

Elite 8:

KU vs G Town

Cuse vs K State

UK vs WV

Duke vs Nove

 

Final Four:

 

KU vs K State

UK vs Duke

 

Finals: UK vs KU

 

Champ: Kansas

 

I'd love to play Duke in the Final Four, but I don't see Duke making it. I also don't expect K-State to put four straight good games together and making it. And if they did, could Kansas really beat them four times in one season?

 

And, I don't think Kansas beats Kentucky, assuming the 'Cats make it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.