Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show updates

Featured Replies

I hope Duke and The Ville get to go at it in the second round...Who are you going to pull for ROCKPRIDE?

 

Do you really have to ask that question? :lol:

 

I think it is easily answered, unsaid.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd love to play Duke in the Final Four, but I don't see Duke making it. I also don't expect K-State to put four straight good games together and making it. And if they did, could Kansas really beat them four times in one season?

 

And, I don't think Kansas beats Kentucky, assuming the 'Cats make it.

 

I still firmly believe that KU is the best of what is really a down year for "elite" teams, as I don't think there is one.

Seems like the bracket has a lot more teams from the Midwest and West than I expected.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.