Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 213
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They buck the trend twice and have Big East teams in the bottom half of two regions...

Seems they're a little lax on their rules....

  • Author
They buck the trend twice and have Big East teams in the bottom half of two regions...

 

Rightfully so.

I don't know what I was thinking, I forgot Georgetown was in the 1st bracket. I LOVE Duke's bracket if they don't get the Louisville team that beat Syracuse twice.

How much did the SEC lose in money by Mississippi State now wining the SEC tourney?

Meaning UK was a solid #1 pick and with MSU not making the dance how much did that it cost the SEC money wise by Kentucky wining!

 

And how does the #2 number 1# seeding having a tougher bracket to get to the finals than the #3 number #1 seed?

As a UL fan I wanted Duke out of all 1 seeds

 

I would too....that said, at this point, if Louisville were my favorite team, I'd relax and just watch whatever happens.

Kansas and UK with the two toughest brackets IMO.

 

Miss. State out and the Gators are in, that makes no sense.

 

:thumb:

I would too....that said, at this point, if Louisville were my favorite team, I'd relax and just watch whatever happens.

 

You're gonna be madddd at me after next weekend. :D :lol:

Rightfully so.

Opens the door for more than 8 BE teams to get in down the road...

Linardi missed quite a few this year.

It's a conspiracy. They want Duke to cut down the nets.

I'll take it, particularly since I have tix to Indy, not sure I'll be using them though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.