Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show updates

Featured Replies

Seth Greenberg is not a happy man on ESPN right now

 

 

What is he saying?

  • Replies 213
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bo Ryan is a very underrated coach

 

I know the Bo Ryan story. They are to tough team when they play at home. UK can handle these guys. Just to athletic and quick. From end to end, Wisconsin just will not get back defensively in time. If shots are falling though, it could be a different story.

What is he saying?

 

About how the committee is so spastic about the selection process. One year they may go on the eye test, the next they may go on how you performed against highly ranked teams, and so on.

What is he saying?
Says the NCAA has to have a drop-dead, bottom line criteria for the at large teams. Wouldnt come out and say it, but thought his head to head win over Wake should have them in ahead of them.

 

Jay Bilas is spewing fire right now saying Va Tech shouldnt be in because of their non conference schedule.

 

Good stuff.

Uh, we're (notice the we're :D) using them regardless.

 

If UK goes, my Dad is 100% not going regardless if Duke goes or not.

I'm filling out my bracket on the BGP group and this is very difficult. There are only 8 or so games in the first round that I think are pretty sure bets.

 

I could see Gonzaga beating Syracuse in round 2.

Says the NCAA has to have a drop-dead, bottom line criteria for the at large teams. Wouldnt come out and say it, but thought his head to head win over Wake should have them in ahead of them.

 

Jay Bilas is spewing fire right now saying Va Tech shouldnt be in because of their non conference schedule.

 

Good stuff.

I understand VPI not being in because of the joke of the OOC schedule they had, BUT they are better than Wake, and they're in the same conference....how does that work?

The selection commitee is very inconsistent in how they select who gets in and who's left out.

 

 

But I'm not upset about Kentucky's draw because if they are the best then they shouldn't have too much trouble and I'd rather hang #8 knowing they earned it rather than playing a cupcake draw to get it.

If UK goes, my Dad is 100% not going regardless if Duke goes or not.

 

 

Is your dad as big a Duke fan as you are? If so, then that is crazy IMO.

The selection commitee is very inconsistent in how they select who gets in and who's left out.

 

 

But I'm not upset about Kentucky's draw because if they are the best then they shouldn't have too much trouble and I'd rather hang #8 knowing they earned it rather than playing a cupcake draw to get it.

 

I don't care if they play Lexington YMCA, Louisville YMCA, and every other YMCA as long as they win the title. Sure, I'll get satisfaction out of beating the likes of Duke, Kansas, Syracuse, WVU, whomever, but I want the easiest road possible.

I understand VPI not being in because of the joke of the OOC schedule they had, BUT they are better than Wake, and they're in the same conference....how does that work?

 

When in doubt, look who's in the room. Surprise. Surprise...

 

Ron Wellman

Director of Athletics

Wake Forest University

The nurse just came into the room and gave Bob Knight his medication in a Dixie Cup and some water. He's being wheeled back to his room now.

Bob Knight:rolleyes:

 

The nurse just came into the room and gave Bob Knight his medication in a Dixie Cup and some water. He's being wheeled back to his room now.

 

 

What did Knight say now?

Im not a Bob Knight basher because I'm one of the few who likes his in-game analysis. But I couldnt make much sense of what he said other than VaTech should have been in and the NCAA committee has no basketball knowledge. Painful to watch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.