Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show updates

Featured Replies

Maryland/Houston should be a very good 1st round game...

  • Replies 213
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ And Michigan State. Spartans could potentially make some noise.

Ohio State in the Kansas bracket, I like.

 

As do I. Kansas bracket is looking a bit rough so far, with Georgetown as the 3 as well.

And Georgetown. This is looking a little tough.

Kansas is getting no favors with this bracket. OSU, Maryland, GTown, Michigan St and UT...

I hate the false emotion of teams that already know they're in. :D

And Tennessee and Oklahoma State also. Wow.

Also, I'm not sure I'd be happy if I were a KU fan about that bracket.

Wow, Tennessee with a #6. Hmm. I figured them for a 4 or 5 at least.

Seth Davis making friends in Knoxville hahaha...

Kansas is getting no favors with this bracket. OSU, Maryland, GTown, Michigan St and UT...

 

Agree 100%!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.