Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 80 Georgia 68

Featured Replies

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I unfortunately didn't have the opportunity to watch any of this game, but I'm glad that they pulled out the win in the dome.

 

Glad to see have Wall have a real solid game on the stat sheet.

  • Author
I unfortunately didn't have the opportunity to watch any of this game, but I'm glad that they pulled out the win in the dome.

 

Glad to see have Wall have a real solid game on the stat sheet.

 

 

They didn't play in the Georgia Dome. It was at the Stegeman Coliseum in Athens.

The refs were horrible for the first 15 minutes, but thankfully UK was hitting some threes and overcame it. Great to see Dodson finally making them again. You could tell Cal told Miller and Dodson both to keep shooting.

 

I was glad to see Bledsoe only get 20 minutes. He's been forcing it WAY too much for the last few weeks. He needs to settle back down.

 

Hopefully they can carry the momentum from this one through the rest of the season.

Good win for the Cats cant wait for Sunday.

 

The over and back was the worse call ever.

As a team they shoot near 35% for the season. Good call though.

 

I guess if you're going to go there we should at least mention that they've only shot 35% or better 3 out of 15 SEC games, and two of those games were at home. They also failed to shoot above 33% against Louisville and UConn who are probably the two "best" teams they played OOC. I love UK and I hope they continue to shoot 3's at a 33% clip, but to just throw a weak stat out there is well weak. Good call though.

Even when the Louisville and or Duke fans don't get on here to argue with you guys, you just argue with each other...I'm not sure if it is funny or sad. I guess I'll just go read KSR where everyone agrees with everyone else.

Keep the discussion to the game.

The refs were horrible for the first 15 minutes, but thankfully UK was hitting some threes and overcame it. Great to see Dodson finally making them again. You could tell Cal told Miller and Dodson both to keep shooting.

 

I was glad to see Bledsoe only get 20 minutes. He's been forcing it WAY too much for the last few weeks. He needs to settle back down.

 

Hopefully they can carry the momentum from this one through the rest of the season.

 

It seemed like he was going through the motions tonight. Didn't get into his defensive stance unless his man had the ball and that hurt him being able to help from the weekside on a few occasions. There was also a play in the first half when he came down and turned it over, jogged back on defense, and then stood back at least 6 ft from his man who had a clear view of the post to throw a lob pass for 2.

 

There was a time when he was knocked to the ground and 2 of his teammates came over to help him up and he didn't even look at them. His play and court demeanor have been really frustrating to watch lately and I think he needs a heavy dose of the bench.

It seemed like he was going through the motions tonight. Didn't get into his defensive stance unless his man had the ball and that hurt him being able to help from the weekside on a few occasions. There was also a play in the first half when he came down and turned it over, jogged back on defense, and then stood back at least 6 ft from his man who had a clear view of the post to throw a lob pass for 2.

 

There was a time when he was knocked to the ground and 2 of his teammates came over to help him up and he didn't even look at them. His play and court demeanor have been really frustrating to watch lately and I think he needs a heavy dose of the bench.

 

:thumb: Absolutely. Miller tried to help him up and he just looked the other way. He needs to be brought back to earth by Coach Cal. 1 for 7 on top of that.

:thumb: Absolutely. Miller tried to help him up and he just looked the other way. He needs to be brought back to earth by Coach Cal. 1 for 7 on top of that.
I also noticed him pouting on the bench .when a player came out of the game he would not even look at them -not to mention give them a high five or any kind of acknowlegement. :irked:
I also noticed him pouting on the bench .when a player came out of the game he would not even look at them -not to mention give them a high five or any kind of acknowlegement. :irked:

 

Could it be that the slump he's been in, combined with the continuing praise of Wall and Cousins, have all added up to a very distraught young man?

 

Here's a kid who two months ago was being tauted as a can't miss first round, guaranteed money pick for the NBA. Now, he's sliding fast and can't seem to stop it. :idunno:

I guess if you're going to go there we should at least mention that they've only shot 35% or better 3 out of 15 SEC games, and two of those games were at home. They also failed to shoot above 33% against Louisville and UConn who are probably the two "best" teams they played OOC. I love UK and I hope they continue to shoot 3's at a 33% clip, but to just throw a weak stat out there is well weak. Good call though.

 

I'm just confused how 33% is "blazing hot" for them. Sure, it is lately but they have shot at a 35% clip for the season, why not look at the whole picture? We've talked about how they are wide open, why would it matter who they are playing if that is the case?

Could it be that the slump he's been in, combined with the continuing praise of Wall and Cousins, have all added up to a very distraught young man?

 

Here's a kid who two months ago was being tauted as a can't miss first round, guaranteed money pick for the NBA. Now, he's sliding fast and can't seem to stop it. :idunno:

 

^ May be true. He needs an attitude check and some pine. JMO

  • Author

The Cats were 12-73 from 3 point range for 16% the last 4 games. That obviously dropped their average down against SEC teams. I can't find their SEC games only stats, so I wonder what their average was before their 4 game shooting slump.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.