Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 80 Georgia 68

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'll spell it out better from now on. People that predict Rider to beat a team w/ 3 top 10 picks probably need me to slow it down. My bad.

 

 

Yeah this coming from the guy who actually thought who I picked to win had an outcome on the game. :lol:

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Now that I can agree with.

 

 

But their still mine, and not a group of guys from Vegas. :D

Yeah this coming from the guy who actually thought who I picked to win had an outcome on the game. :lol:

 

What are you talking about? I was just pointing out that you can't even take that route now even though it would be best for you if people thought that was true.

But their still mine, and not a group of guys from Vegas. :D

 

Again, it's a group of guys that are a lot closer than you every single game the last few weeks. You miss most games by at least 10.

  • Author
What are you talking about? I was just pointing out that you can't even take that route now even though it would be best for you if people thought that was true.

 

 

Why would it be best for me? It's a game. I go on my gut feeling. If I'm wrong, who cares, besides you obviously? I don't lose sleep when my picks are wrong, my wife and kids still love me when my picks are wrong. Heck, even if I've been wrong 7 or 8 times, it still means I've been right about 22 times. I'll take being right 70% of the time. :D

  • Author
Again, it's a group of guys that are a lot closer than you every single game the last few weeks. You miss most games by at least 10.

 

 

And it's a group of guys who makes tons of money making their picks. I make no money, or lose no money with my picks. There you go thread jacking a UK game thread again. No wonder nobody likes you. :lol::lol:

I didn't see the game. How did Cousins only have 3 FGA?

 

Good to see that Dodson hit some shots.

  • Author
I didn't see the game. How did Cousins only have 3 FGA?

 

Good to see that Dodson hit some shots.

 

 

He played only 8 minutes in the 1st half for one thing. The points were coming from elsewhere tonight. They really didn't look to Cousins to score tonight.

I didn't see the game. How did Cousins only have 3 FGA?

 

Good to see that Dodson hit some shots.

 

They were taking and hitting 3's early and he never got touches. Patterson played really well IMO. Georgia wanted to get beat from outside if they got beat and they did.

And it's a group of guys who makes tons of money making their picks. I make no money, or lose no money with my picks. There you go thread jacking a UK game thread again. No wonder nobody likes you. :lol::lol:

 

Edit

  • Author
Take a good look back at the thread and tell me how I got it off track. I do find it funny that you mention your family and kids liking you then take a cheap shot at me. You started w/ the cheap shots a few weeks ago b/c I dared to let a spread change my mind on a possible outcome of a game. I just figured I'd bring up your awful gut instincts. I'm not afraid to change my mind if I find something the experts are doing warrants it.

 

 

Did you not see the laughing smilies at the end of my post. You take things way too seriously. For the record I have never taken a cheap shot at you. I might have a little fun with you, but never a cheap shot. I will refrain from joking around with you anymore. Now back to the game.

He played only 8 minutes in the 1st half for one thing. The points were coming from elsewhere tonight. They really didn't look to Cousins to score tonight.

 

 

Plus with UK's 54% shooting the Wildcats only had 7 offensive rebounds so there weren't many chances for putbacks. Cousins also passed the ball back out of the post well tonight when he was doubled.

 

Very good effort, very businesslike approach in a hostile environment overall by the team tonight.

Plus with UK's 54% shooting the Wildcats only had 7 offensive rebounds so there weren't many chances for putbacks. Cousins also passed the ball back out of the post well tonight when he was doubled.

 

Very good effort, very businesslike approach in a hostile environment overall by the team tonight.

 

Agreed. He played good D and didn't pout either. His temper seems to be a non issue now.

33% for them is blazing hot. They can get open 3's any time. They took them early and often tonight. I hope this builds confidence for them from outside. Wall hit 3 tonight and I'd guess opposing coaches will let him keep taking them.

 

As a team they shoot near 35% for the season. Good call though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.