Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 80 Georgia 68

Featured Replies

Great win tonight. I am looking forward to senior day against Florida!

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess nobody wants to start the thread. That's the best they've looked offensively since the Arkansas game.
:thumb::thumb:
Hey, I do what I can.

 

Not true. I asked and you answered that you wouldn't pick them to lose unless you thought they really would lose. You're accuracy on predicting UK games lately isn't very good is it?

 

 

UK played well obviously, but I hope they don't come out every game trying to prove they can shoot it from outside. Of course if they hit like they did tonight it doesn't matter like others have mentioned. It's hard to picture Florida winning in Lexington. If they finish the regular season w/ just two losses that's a pretty big accomplishment for how young they are.

I think big Cuz wants to play some PG after tonight.

UK played well obviously, but I hope they don't come out every game trying to prove they can shoot it from outside. Of course if they hit like they did tonight it doesn't matter like others have mentioned. It's hard to picture Florida winning in Lexington. If they finish the regular season w/ just two losses that's a pretty big accomplishment for how young they are.

 

If you are left wide open that often, eventually you have to shoot it.

Wall & PPat go 15/21 for 71% from the field. WOW! Was nice to knock down 8 threes, but didn't like missing 16 of them. Gotta get Miller goin. Everyone also made all of their FT's with exception of Cuz who missed both attempts. Very solid game overall. Great D!

  • Author
Not true. I asked and you answered that you wouldn't pick them to lose unless you thought they really would lose. You're accuracy on predicting UK games lately isn't very good is it?

 

 

 

 

And I really thought they would lose. Sharp was obviously joking, and so was I. If you honestly think me picking Kentucky to win or lose has any effect whatsoever on the game then I'm at a loss for words. :rolleyes::ohbrother:

If you are left wide open that often, eventually you have to shoot it.

 

They have been and not at a very good clip since SEC play. If I played UK and they came out launching 3's I'd take my chances. If they hit them like they did tonight you congratulate them and move on.

They have been and not at a very good clip since SEC play. If I played UK and they came out launching 3's I'd take my chances. If they hit them like they did tonight you congratulate them and move on.

 

They were only 33% tonight, not very good.

 

I'm saying eventually you have to shoot if because the shot clock will run out and it is the best look we get. I can live with wide open threes.

  • Author
They have been and not at a very good clip since SEC play. If I played UK and they came out launching 3's I'd take my chances. If they hit them like they did tonight you congratulate them and move on.

 

 

If you played UK they wouldn't have to launch 3's. They could do whatever they wanted to. No individual is going to beat Kentucky. I don't think you can even play a game with just one person. :D

If you played UK they wouldn't have to launch 3's. They could do whatever they wanted to. No individual is going to beat Kentucky. I don't think you can even play a game with just one person. :D

 

What would the Vegas line be for that game? :D

  • Author
What would the Vegas line be for that game? :D

 

 

 

I would predict UK to win by at least 50, but I'm sure I wouldn't even be close. I suck at making predictions. :lol:

They were only 33% tonight, not very good.

 

I'm saying eventually you have to shoot if because the shot clock will run out and it is the best look we get. I can live with wide open threes.

 

33% for them is blazing hot. They can get open 3's any time. They took them early and often tonight. I hope this builds confidence for them from outside. Wall hit 3 tonight and I'd guess opposing coaches will let him keep taking them.

I would predict UK to win by at least 50, but I'm sure I wouldn't even be close. I suck at making predictions. :lol:

 

Now that I can agree with.

If you played UK they wouldn't have to launch 3's. They could do whatever they wanted to. No individual is going to beat Kentucky. I don't think you can even play a game with just one person. :D

 

I'll spell it out better from now on. People that predict Rider to beat a team w/ 3 top 10 picks probably need me to slow it down. My bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.