Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquette 69 Louisville 48

Featured Replies

I have been a Cardinal fan for a long time. I can't ever remember having a team that lacked both leadership and courage.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the hardest UofL team to figure out that I've ever seen. They throw a clunker in there like this far to often.

 

Marquette whipped them in every facet of the game. Just took UofL to the woodshed.

 

Looked like St.John's game all over again. Just when you think they may be hitting stride they lay a clunker.Hard to figure this team out.

I have been a Cardinal fan for a long time. I can't ever remember having a team that lacked both leadership and courage.

 

That obviously falls a lot on the players but it has to on the coach as well.

How in the world does Louisville go to the Carrier Dome and take down the Orange, but get stomped by Marquette? Doesn't make sense.

Luckily I wasn't able to watch this one.... :ohbrother: I still feel like they'll get in at this point, but do think they need another win to lock it up. A win against Syracuse Saturday, and it doesn't matter what they do in the BE Tournament. Lose Saturday, and they need to win one in the Tournament, which is very do-able. Anything more than one win at this point just improves seeding.

 

I agree:thumb: Lose to Syracuse and they need to win 1 in the BE tournament.

Like it or not I bet Ole Rick regrets ever leaving UK, now he has to sit by and watch someone else court his girl (UK).:cry:

I think louisville will have to win at least one more to get off the bubble.

Like it or not I bet Ole Rick regrets ever leaving UK, now he has to sit by and watch someone else court his girl (UK).:cry:

 

That's fresh and original...

Was this game on TV anywhere. I'm thankful I didn't get to watch it though, now.

How in the world does Louisville go to the Carrier Dome and take down the Orange, but get stomped by Marquette? Doesn't make sense.

 

Who in the world knows. :idunno::idunno::idunno: I think Soso's headcase problems have rubbed off on the whole team. :lol::lol::lol:

 

So glad I didn't get to watch the second half of this game. :puke::puke:

Truly a Jekyll and Hyde performance.

Lunardi dropped them from a 7 seed to a 9 seed.

Just now noticed the thread. Wow! C'mon Louisville. Must have been an "off" night.

Was this game on TV anywhere. I'm thankful I didn't get to watch it though, now.

 

Was on ESPNU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.