Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquette 69 Louisville 48

Featured Replies

Doesn't do any good if you don't beat any of them. Cuse is the only good win they have.

 

If they were to lose their next two games, their last 10 games they would have gone 5-5. Not good enough. Thrown in with losses against Charlotte and Western Carolina.

 

The problem is they do have some nice wins in the Big East. And, playing a very difficult schedule is obviously gonna make your overall record worse than it would be if you played the 75th best schedule, etc.

 

As of now they've won 6 out of 9. And are guranteed winning record in the Big East. They can't finish any lower than 7th in the conference. Throw that in with the very high RPI and SOS and it's gonna be hard to keep them out.

 

You really dislike UofL don't you?:lol:

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
The problem is they do have some nice wins in the Big East. And, playing a very difficult schedule is obviously gonna make you overall record worse than it would be if you played the 75th best schedule, etc.

 

As of now they've won 6 out of 9. And are guranteed winning record in the Big East. They can't finish any lower than 7th in the conference. Throw that in with the very high RPI and SOS and it's gonna be hard to keep them out.

 

You really dislike UofL don't you?:lol:

 

Nope, just looking at the numbers. :thumb:

The problem is they do have some nice wins in the Big East. And, playing a very difficult schedule is obviously gonna make your overall record worse than it would be if you played the 75th best schedule, etc.

 

As of now they've won 6 out of 9. And are guranteed winning record in the Big East. They can't finish any lower than 7th in the conference. Throw that in with the very high RPI and SOS and it's gonna be hard to keep them out.

 

You really dislike UofL don't you?:lol:

 

Ya but their record would be a lot better with just Charlotte and Western Carolin in the Win Column.

Ya but their record would be a lot better with just Charlotte and Western Carolin in the Win Column.

 

True, one thing to keep in mind. They were really banged up when they lost those game. Knowles, Siva and Smith were all out for one of them and played sparingly in the other loss. Not saying they still shouldn't of found a way to win, but just throwing it out there.

 

If they had won those two, they would be a lock right now.

This U of L team is a joke, seriously.

 

Want to know something cool? I flew to Houston today to pick up a car I bought online. On the drive back, near the Texas/Louisiana border, I decided to see if I could get 840 Whas on the radio....by golly I got to listen to the whole game while I drove. Afterwards, I wished I hadn't been able to get the feed....

Who confuses you more...UL or UConn?

U of L by far. UConn seems to be playing much more consistent as of late.

Uhhh, ouch. I think Louisville needs another win to get into the tourney. At this point they can play their way in with a win v. Syracuse, but they cannot afford to lose v. Syracuse and in the 1st round of the tourney.

 

I do not know...who is Louisville looking like they'll play in the 1st round of the BIG EAST Tournament?

This U of L team is a joke, seriously.

 

Want to know something cool? I flew to Houston today to pick up a car I bought online. On the drive back, near the Texas/Louisiana border, I decided to see if I could get 840 Whas on the radio....by golly I got to listen to the whole game while I drove. Afterwards, I wished I hadn't been able to get the feed....

 

Nothing like listening to a 2-3 hour program (maybe more, with the postgame show) on a long trip. :thumb:

 

My buddy drove from NKY to Hilton Head and listened to the Masters the entire way. He said it was a breeze.

^ Yeah, I have XM in this ride as well, so I'll have Dan patrick all morning tomorrow.

No way. They don't need two more wins. One at the most. They're gonna have the top SOS in the country after Saturday. Top 40 RPI and the best road win in the COUNTRY this year. Very seldom do top 40-50 RPI teams get left out Not to mention a winning record in the Big East.

 

:thumb:

 

Although this was a very painful loss. Talk about a jeckel & hyde team.

:thumb:

 

Although this was a very painful loss. Talk about a jeckel & hyde team.

 

They remind me of the 2007-08 UK team. They could play with anyone or lose to anyone. Very similar resumes. UK was 18-12, with an RPI in the mid 50's and SOS of 16. They got it that year with a very similar resume as the Cards this year. I think UK was even a 8 or 9 seed???

This one hurts,I feel that UL need another good win to resure them a spot in the big dance,hope they will get it done this weekend.I would like to see as many teams from the State of Kentucky as possible to make the NCAA.

Good luck Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the world happened in this game? I got in from the Murray State game and they were both in the mid-20s about halfway through the first half with both of Marquette's interior players on the bench with foul trouble. I grab something to eat, pack my workout bag, and flip on the television and UL is still stuck in the 20s and Marquette is up by 20+.

Luckily I wasn't able to watch this one.... :ohbrother: I still feel like they'll get in at this point, but do think they need another win to lock it up. A win against Syracuse Saturday, and it doesn't matter what they do in the BE Tournament. Lose Saturday, and they need to win one in the Tournament, which is very do-able. Anything more than one win at this point just improves seeding.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.