Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquette 69 Louisville 48

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Ugly performance my UL.

48 points, OUCH. Not good on their resume to the Big Dance.

This is the hardest UofL team to figure out that I've ever seen. They throw a clunker in there like this far to often.

 

Marquette whipped them in every facet of the game. Just took UofL to the woodshed.

:ohbrother:

 

Looked like they bought into only needing one out of three to get in the Dance. Mission accomplished :idunno:

:ohbrother:

 

Looked like they bought into only needing one out of three to get in the Dance. Mission accomplished :idunno:

 

That's how they played, but who knows if that's true. I think they'll get in with no more wins, but it'll be a nerve racking selection Sunday.

 

Lunardi had UofL as a 7 seed today. I can't see them losing to the Cuse and dropping completely off the sheet. This blowout pretty much killed any hope at a decent seed though.

  • Author

One of the announcers saying he thinks they are in even if they don't win another game....I don't buy that. Unless they beat Cuse, I think they may need 2 more wins. They have more bad losses than they do good wins.

I think they are in unless they lose to the Cuse and lose in the first round of the BE Tourney. Because someone behind them may come up and snatch the bid.

That's how they played, but who knows if that's true. I think they'll get in with no more wins, but it'll be a nerve racking selection Sunday.

 

Lunardi had UofL as a 7 seed today. I can't see them losing to the Cuse and dropping completely off the sheet. This blowout pretty much killed any hope at a decent seed though.

 

I agree, but obviously you would like them to play to improve their seed for a chance at a Sweet 16 run or something.

That's how they played, but who knows if that's true. I think they'll get in with no more wins, but it'll be a nerve racking selection Sunday.

 

Lunardi had UofL as a 7 seed today. I can't see them losing to the Cuse and dropping completely off the sheet. This blowout pretty much killed any hope at a decent seed though.

 

UofL has no business in the dance this year. I normally like the Cards a lot, but this team doesn't deserve it. Blowout loss to Charlotte the lost to West Carolina. And now most like 12 or 13 losses on selection Sunday. That's not the resume of a tourney team.

One of the announcers saying he thinks they are in even if they don't win another game....I don't buy that. Unless they beat Cuse, I think they may need 2 more wins. They have more bad losses than they do good wins.

 

No way. They don't need two more wins. One at the most. They're gonna have the top SOS in the country after Saturday. Top 40 RPI and the best road win in the COUNTRY this year. Very seldom do top 40-50 RPI teams get left out Not to mention a winning record in the Big East.

I think a win against Syracuse or a win in the tourney oughtta do it. If they don't, they'll be sweating, but still might get in. It'll be tough for the committee to leave out a Big East team with a winning record in-conference.

I think a win against Syracuse or a win in the tourney oughtta do it. If they don't, they'll be sweating, but still might get in. It'll be tough for the committee to leave out a Big East team with a winning record in-conference.

 

:thumb:

UofL has no business in the dance this year. I normally like the Cards a lot, but this team doesn't deserve it. Blowout loss to Charlotte the lost to West Carolina. And now most like 12 or 13 losses on selection Sunday. That's not the resume of a tourney team.

 

I agree, but as a fan I'll take it if they make it.:lol:

  • Author
No way. They don't need two more wins. One at the most. They're gonna have the top SOS in the country after Saturday. Top 40 RPI and the best road win in the COUNTRY this year. Very seldom do top 40-50 RPI teams get left out.

 

Doesn't do any good if you don't beat any of them. Cuse is the only good win they have.

 

If they were to lose their next two games, their last 10 games they would have gone 5-5. Not good enough. Thrown in with losses against Charlotte and Western Carolina.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.