Kentucky 82 South Carolina 61

AHSPanther23

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a great shot but here's Magic being the Y. This was right before he broke out the John Wall dance.

Just got back from the game, it's great to see pro and former pro athletes at the games now! Magic sure knows how to work a crowd, John Wall dance followed by him getting the crowd pumped up by pointing over to UK's bench several times, lol.

Just got back from the game, it's great to see pro and former pro athletes at the games now! Magic sure knows how to work a crowd, John Wall dance followed by him getting the crowd pumped up by pointing over to UK's bench several times, lol.

Magic is AWESOME! I just wish I could've seen him play in college and in the league.

Everyone knew the CATS would take of business tonight, and they did. The noon tip Saturday should be interesting. I predict this team will not lose another game the rest of the season. Liked the short haircuts also. Go BIG BLUE!!!! Can't wait to see them play in Indy. That will be a fun weekend.

UK still has trouble going into scoring droughts. Like I said in the update thread, I think they need to feed Cousins more than ever during those times, because he's nearly unguardable one-on-one. And their shooting from behind the arc also has to improve.

No doubt. The Cats have really struggled from late from 3 point late. I can't remember the last time Dodson or Bledsoe hit one from treyville.

It doesn't change the fact that he shot 25 times to get 26 points. He's amazing no doubt. But he's all that USC has. There's a long, long, long list of guys who get to 26 points with 25 shots.

I am glad to see him graduate, that's for sure.

Downey does not have the luxury of shooting a lot of high percentage shots, which makes his shooting pct. go down. If South Carolina had more offensive options, I'm pretty certain his shot selection and shooting percentages would be better.

However, they are 9th in 3pt % in SEC games at 30.9%, and that was before going 3-11 tonight. They haven't been a good 3pt shooting team since league play began.

These stats are very scary to me. The announcers last night stated that their shooting pct. was even much worse than this over the last 6-7 games. It will be hard to advance to the Final 4 with these kind of numbers from behind the 3-point line.

These stats are very scary to me. The announcers last night stated that their shooting pct. was even much worse than this over the last 6-7 games. It will be hard to advance to the Final 4 with these kind of numbers from behind the 3-point line.

Maybe. There are a lot of times when the missed three turns into an offensive rebound and put back.

Really? Downey missed 16 shots, several of which didn't hit anything but maybe the backboard. He turned it over 5 times and least we forget his team is 5-8 in league play. So who is in denial?

Right.

Downey shoots his arm off.

If Miller, Harris, Wall, or any number of UK players took 30 shots per game they would more than likely score 20+ every game. What's impressive about taking 30 shots?

And he gets away with walking or palming the ball numerous times throughout every game. As Vitale said last night, that's overlooked at the next level (one reason I don't watch pro basketball very often).

But this is college. They should be violations and called.