Kentucky 82 South Carolina 61

AHSPanther23

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have to love the spurtability of this team. At times I was about to go crazy with lack of hustle/effort (except for Pat, Liggins, and Miller). There was too much walking around, and arguing calls. BUT, when its time to play, they play. Glad to see Pat playing like the Pat of old, and really glad to see the celbutons showing up at games. You can't tell me if your a top high school prospect watching tonight and you see Magic Johnson come out to do the Y, or Big Ben in the stands, that it wouldn't make you think what it would be like to play for Kentucky.

All around good night. Way to go CATS!!

:thumb: :thumb:

UK still has trouble going into scoring droughts. Like I said in the update thread, I think they need to feed Cousins more than ever during those times, because he's nearly unguardable one-on-one. And their shooting from behind the arc also has to improve.

They are 2nd in the SEC in 3 point %.

Another game shooting under 40% he was torching us again. :idunno:

How many opponents have averaged over 20 against UK in a minimum of 6 career games? He torched UK in his 3 years at USC. Do they take points away for shooting %? Last I checked they didn't...

How many opponents have averaged over 20 against UK in a minimum of 6 career games? He torched UK in his 3 years at USC. Do they take points away for shooting %? Last I checked they didn't...

It doesn't change the fact that he shot 25 times to get 26 points. He's amazing no doubt. But he's all that USC has. There's a long, long, long list of guys who get to 26 points with 25 shots.

I am glad to see him graduate, that's for sure.

I have no idea do you? :lol: He didn't torch UK in his 3 years here. Last I checked shooting % is a factor in how you judge a player. If a guy takes 35 shots to get 30 points thats not really helping his team all that much. Now if you are trying to make a case that he did a lot of other things to help his team such as setting up his teammates and drawing guys away from the glass then I can buy that. But to say he torches UK just isn't true.

Career Vs UK

(6 Games)

10-20 24 points

3-9 9 points

10-21 23 points

8-18 21 points

9-29 30 points

9-25 26 points

49 of 122 40% 22 Ppg not exactly smoking if you ask me. 22 a game on 20 shots a game.

Probably at least 1 game on any major D1 team that can take 20 shots and get 20 points.

I have no idea do you? :lol: He didn't torch UK in his 3 years here. Last I checked shooting % is a factor in how you judge a player. If a guy takes 35 shots to get 30 points thats not really helping his team all that much. Now if you are trying to make a case that he did a lot of other things to help his team such as setting up his teammates and drawing guys away from the glass then I can buy that. But to say he torches UK just isn't true.

Career Vs UK

(6 Games)

10-20 24 points

3-9 9 points

10-21 23 points

8-18 21 points

9-29 30 points

9-25 26 points

49 of 122 40% 22 Ppg not exactly smoking if you ask me. 22 a game on 20 shots a game.

Probably at least 1 game on any major D1 team that can take 20 shots and get 20 points.

Deny. Deny. Deny... :lol: