Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brawl in Berea-IUS game?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To call off the game at that point tells me this must have been pretty bad.

I've talked to people there. According to them, the officials had no choice. One of the officials was John Hampton, who works the SEC, Big 12 and other major conferences.

This may be the earliest a game has been called off.

I just logged in to discuss. I just posted that story on my site and that is just bizarre. I"ve never heard of everyone being ejected.

Any video of it?

Edited by bugatti

Just when you think you've heard it all, something like this occurs. What makes it even more interesting is the fact that the next game is a tournament game.

Wow. That sure is a charming picture painted of the good people of Kentucky and Indiana.

That would be a fun one to watch if there is a rematch in the KIAC tourney.

I've talked to people there. According to them, the officials had no choice. One of the officials was John Hampton, who works the SEC, Big 12 and other major conferences.

 

I am surprised he was doing a KIAC game, do most major college refs do that?

With 3 guys available on both sides, by the rules could this game have been finished?

I didn't think any players were available...

 

With 8:52 left in the first half, a bench-clearing brawl erupted which resulted in the ejection of every player from both teams and the cancellation of the game.
Two players from each squad — Berea’s Josh Mallory and Rudy Evans and IUSE’s Alex Gravelle and Kevin Slaughter — were both ejected for fighting. Players ejected for fighting are subject to a one-game suspension, as are players who leave the bench and participate in an on-court altercation.

 

I understand that 2 for each team were ejected for fighting and the benches were ejected for coming onto the court, but I am confused on how the other 3 players for each team were ejected.

  • Author
I understand that 2 for each team were ejected for fighting and the benches were ejected for coming onto the court, but I am confused on how the other 3 players for each team were ejected.

 

The rest of them were ejected for leaving the bench.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.