Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brawl in Berea-IUS game?

Featured Replies

I heard from a fourth party that IUS scoured the hallways to field a team in the final regular-season game. Any truth to this?

That is true. They had several walk-ons on the team for their final game.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Berea lost 105-89 in the KIAC Tournament tonight. The fight costed them the season as they were without 5 players tonight.

I couldn't tell if it was a legal pick or not. Maybe it was and the kid just didn't like it.

 

Footage I saw wasn't the best quality, but didn't seem like an out-of-the-ordinary pick--certainly not one that would instigate a gym-wide fight! It was a solid screen, and the defender took exception to it. What I couldn't determine is whether Turner said anything about it or not. Pretty ugly scene regardless.

Footage I saw wasn't the best quality, but didn't seem like an out-of-the-ordinary pick--certainly not one that would instigate a gym-wide fight! It was a solid screen, and the defender took exception to it. What I couldn't determine is whether Turner said anything about it or not. Pretty ugly scene regardless.

 

 

Well, some folks from the ARN (Anti-Royals Nation; and there are plenty out there) are quick to rush to judgement.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.