Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brawl in Berea-IUS game?

Featured Replies

Yeah, looks like they removed the video.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a new video if you still wanted to see it...

Wireman, can you post it on here? If not could you pm me with the link?

I found a new video if you still wanted to see it...

 

PM me the link.

Can a mod approve the video? I hate to post something that shouldnt' be posted.

I found a new video if you still wanted to see it...

 

I would like to see it too. PM or whatever you can do.

I would like to see it.

:popcorn:

I heard from a fourth party that IUS scoured the hallways to field a team in the final regular-season game. Any truth to this?

To see the video, go to allkyhoops.

I heard from a fourth party that IUS scoured the hallways to field a team in the final regular-season game. Any truth to this?

 

I can find out if you want. My son's half-brother goes there.

To see the video, go to allkyhoops.

 

The video does seem to confirm what was in The Maysville Ledger-Independent in that former Royal Micah Turner either started or instigated the fight from the hard screen he set on one of their players, bad way to end your college career if that's the way it plays out for the Berea star.

The video does seem to confirm what was in The Maysville Ledger-Independent in that former Royal Micah Turner either started or instigated the fight from the hard screen he set on one of their players, bad way to end your college career if that's the way it plays out for the Berea star.

 

I couldn't tell if it was a legal pick or not. Maybe it was and the kid just didn't like it.

After looking at the video, if this game was televised, even regionally, it would be a headliner. Wow!

I couldn't tell if it was a legal pick or not. Maybe it was and the kid just didn't like it.

 

I;ve seen plenty of guys run into a screen and hit the deck. I've never seen it result in a bench-clearing affair.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.