Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt predictions

Who wins? 85 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 81
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a note the cats are 25-1everywhere..:cool:

 

Ok,you got me on that one.:lol:

This is a tough one to pick...I only picked us to lose one game, and that was UCONN (I think), but this is a tough one. So many things go into this one with foul trouble being the biggest question mark I have. You just can't predict how the refs are going to call the game. Starting with the MSU game to the end of the season I thought we would drop 2 of the last 6...this has to be one of them doesn't it?

 

Vandy 77

UK 73

 

Free throw shooting is the difference.

Just for the record are the majority of people picking Vandy because they are playing at home, or for the fact that they think Vandy is simply better.

 

Vandy's interior looked lost at Rupp and couldn't do anything to stop UK's big men.

 

Cats- 86

Commodores- 77

 

I think we're the best team in the SEC (which isn't saying much), but I think Vandy is a very close 2nd. So I guess it's more about the game being @ Vandy. I don't think they're better than we are, but they're not far behind at all.

I think the Cats win by 10. Vandy had alot of trouble with Cousins last time and I think he and Pat-Pat will have a big game. And certainly at least one of Bledsoe, Liggins, Dodson or Miller will show up like we know they can. I may regret this but I just haven't been that impressed with Vandy for some reason.

This will be a fantastic nip and tuck game. Unfortunately our Cats will be on the short end of the score board. 74-71. If there is such a thing this will be a good motivational loss for the Big Blue.

I think the Cats win by 10. Vandy had alot of trouble with Cousins last time and I think he and Pat-Pat will have a big game. And certainly at least one of Bledsoe, Liggins, Dodson or Miller will show up like we know they can. I may regret this but I just haven't been that impressed with Vandy for some reason.

 

 

If its the Vandy team I watch destroy Tennessee we will have our hands full.

  • Author
You honestly think we lose by 13???

 

 

That is my prediction. I picked them to lose by 8 last night, so take it for what it's worth.

I tell you this much, it is gonna be rockin' in there. I was listening to the Vandy-Ole Miss game last night on Nashville's 104.5 The Zone (my fav radio station) and they were saying they are going to have some "'gold out" gimmick with everyone wearing gold in the whole gym. Also, the absolute upper level seats are going for $200/each and I've never heard of that before! They are trying to keep all the UK fans out of the gym. Also, they said this game would probably be the "biggest game in the nation" this Saturday. I don't know about that, but the Vandy fans are certainly pumped!

I loathe going to Memorial Gymnasium. I get being a jerk type fan when you are in your late teens early 20s. You are still a little young and immature. It was not me growing up, but it happens. It has been my experience at Vandy you get a bunch of 40+ year old guys talking smack and being jerks. I am not sure if it is because they never got to experience that growing up or what. They have nothing to lose. If they win they rub it in your face. If they lose, "oh we are just poor old Vanderbilt, the academic school which should lose to UK." I think Kevin Stallings is a really good coach. It will be rocking in Memorial tomorrow.

I tell you this much, it is gonna be rockin' in there. I was listening to the Vandy-Ole Miss game last night on Nashville's 104.5 The Zone (my fav radio station) and they were saying they are going to have some "'gold out" gimmick with everyone wearing gold in the whole gym. Also, the absolute upper level seats are going for $200/each and I've never heard of that before! They are trying to keep all the UK fans out of the gym. Also, they said this game would probably be the "biggest game in the nation" this Saturday. I don't know about that, but the Vandy fans are certainly pumped!

 

I say, "Bring It On!" :banana:

  • Author
I say, "Bring It On!" :banana:

 

 

 

Actually you say, "Bring It On, but Vandy is going to win"!! :lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.