Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt predictions

Who wins? 85 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats have only played two decent teams on the road. I don't do point spreads. It will be straight up or nothing.

 

Just like you were giving me a hard time I was giving you one. I learned years ago that my thoughts are just that and the experts don't think. I don't have an avatar and yours seems pretty good. This game is a toss up. I like UK's chances w/ Vandy having only one day to prepare. I'd like to see UK come out and play 40 good minutes.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I learned years ago that my thoughts are just that and the experts don't think. .

 

 

 

Huh?? You've just been explaining to me that you go by the so called experts thoughts. :lol:

Huh?? You've just been explaining to me that you go by the so called experts thoughts. :lol:

 

You're right my bad. They don't think. It's all calculated. They have a true spread and a how much money should we get on this team at this spread formula. That's a huge difference.

UK has a huge talent advantage over the rest of the conference. My thought process all season has been that they would be focused for the "big" games against ranked teams and more likely to suffer a loss against a mediocre opponent (like the South Carolina game). I expect them to be ready for the challenge. I also think Vandy will play at a decent pace at home, which should favor the Cats (I don't think they'll take the air out of the ball like Tennessee did in Rupp). I'll take a similar result as the last game.

 

Kentucky 85, Vanderbilt 74

The Cats have only played two decent teams on the road. I don't do point spreads. It will be straight up or nothing.

 

There is no spread it is an even game.

Two hours before the tipoff between the Commodores of Vanderbilt and Your University of Kentucky WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless the tip off is moved back looks like we will miss a portion of the contest. Purdue-Illinois still 16 minutes remaining.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.