Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt predictions

Who wins? 85 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just for the record are the majority of people picking Vandy because they are playing at home, or for the fact that they think Vandy is simply better.

 

Vandy's interior looked lost at Rupp and couldn't do anything to stop UK's big men.

 

Cats- 86

Commodores- 77

 

 

 

For me it's because Vandy is playing at home. They are an entirely different team at home.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cal will have the Cats prepared for this game. You think all the stuff you all are saying he hasnt been hearing about this whole season? I guarantee you he's been hearing how hard it is to win at Vandy since he bacame the coach. He will have them prepared. I say it'll be a close game until about 5 minutes left to go.

 

Cats- 81

Vandy- 72

Just a note that Vandy is 13-0 at home.

Just a note that Vandy is 13-0 at home.

 

Mississppi State also was nearly unbeatable at home. That is until last night.

For me it's because Vandy is playing at home. They are an entirely different team at home.

 

Well I mean last night was about as hostile as it's gonna get. So I guess I'm not sold; LSU went in there and only lost by 9 i think..

  • Author
Well I mean last night was about as hostile as it's gonna get. So I guess I'm not sold; LSU went in there and only lost by 9 i think..

 

 

It's not the hostile enviroment that concerns me, it's the confidence that the Vandy players play with when they are at home. As I stated they are an entirely different team at home.

  • Author
This is 8 and counting....:D

 

 

And I hope that it's the 8th time I'm wrong. What were the other 5 besides Miss. State, Rider and UConn?

And I hope that it's the 8th time I'm wrong.

 

:lol: Just giving you a hard time....

 

I'm actually with you on this one. :thumb:

It's not the hostile enviroment that concerns me, it's the confidence that the Vandy players play with when they are at home. As I stated they are an entirely different team at home.

 

But I think confidence only takes you so far. A team that is far more talented trumps all I think. I'm not saying UK can't lose, I just haven't seen a reason why they would, besides being on the road.

I think last nights environment was about as bad as it can get. Their crowd was in to it the whole night. They only acted like idiot's the last few seconds. I don't see UK losing when they can basically wrap up the SEC with a win. I was more worried about last nights game being it was between TN and Vandy. While UK had their share of plays that made me cringe (perimeter defense), they were ready to play and played hard for 40 minutes in an tough battle against a team, that with the help of their crowd, played as well as they could and UK shot 4 of 24 from 3 point land and still found a way to win. UK 82-76.

UK plays their best game of the year.

 

 

Kentucky 83

 

Vandy 72

Kentucky will have to overcome the "Memorial Magic" in this one to beat the Commodores. Vanderbilt's last two games at Memorial, they have shot a combined 86 Free Throws making close to 70 of them. We should expect them to shoot 40+ Free Throws regardless if they legit fouls or not. Add into that, our young team will have to deal with the uniqueness of the gym floor itself and the atmosphere which just tilts that advantage even more in Vanderbilt's favor.

 

I'll be really surprised if Vandy isn't a favorite when Vegas comes out with the line for the game. With that being said:

 

Vanderbilt 78

Kentucky 71

Just a note the cats are 25-1everywhere..:cool:

Just a note that Vandy is 13-0 at home.
I'm not going to make my prediction until I see what the Vegas oddsmakers have to say because that could change everything I think about this game. :sssh::D:lol:

 

 

I'm kidding, just giving SSC a hard time. I know this will upset some people again, but I just don't see the Wildcats coming out on top on this one. I hope I'm wrong again, but the Cats will have to play much better than they have been to walk away with a win. I do think the Cats will go in way more focused on this game realizing this game could decide the SEC East winner, and the #1 seed in the SEC tournament.

 

 

Vandy 77

 

Kentucky 64

You honestly think we lose by 13???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.