Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt predictions

Who wins? 85 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Actually you say, "Bring It On, but Vandy is going to win"!! :lol::lol:

 

If Vandy would have lost last night, I would have said that....I'm cautiously optimistic at this point...:lol:

  • Replies 81
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
If Vandy would have lost last night, I would have said that....I'm cautiously optimistic at this point...:lol:

 

 

So you're changing your pick? :p :popcorn:

So you're changing your pick? :p :popcorn:

 

:lol: I didn't say that...:D

  • Author
:lol: I didn't say that...:D

 

 

OK, just making sure. :lol:

  • Author
I'm changing mine...I just have a feeling now...CATS by 3!!!!

 

 

Let me guess. You went SSC's route, and changed your mind after looking at the Vegas line. :lol::lol:

If Vanderbilt wins, it will be because they are a good team, not because of Memorial Magic. If Vandy had lost at Ole Miss, I would have been inclined to pick the Commodores. However, I will pick Kentucky 78-75.

  • Author
If Vanderbilt wins, it will be because they are a good team, not because of Memorial Magic. If Vandy had lost at Ole Miss, I would have been inclined to pick the Commodores. However, I will pick Kentucky 78-75.

 

 

So are you saying UK wouldn't have come in as focused, or wouldn't have felt this game was as important if Vandy was 2 games back?

So are you saying UK wouldn't have come in as focused, or wouldn't have felt this game was as important if Vandy was 2 games back?

 

I think Vandy would have really felt a sense of urgency if they had lost. I still think they will feel that way, as UK will, but, I think it would have been just a tad greater if they had lost at Ole Miss.

Just a note that Vandy is 13-0 at home.

 

That's because they have not played UK at home yet. Cats will run Vandy out of their own gym UK- 82 Vandy- 67

Patterson has his best game of the year and UK squeaks one out!!! But this will be a battle!

 

UK 71

VU 70

Let me guess. You went SSC's route, and changed your mind after looking at the Vegas line. :lol::lol:

 

You know what? I just traveled to my other office and I thought, I better log on and see if LRCW put something about the line as a response!!! :lol:

 

I haven't seen the line yet, but as with you, doesn't let it affect my prediction one way or the other. I'm still scratching my head about that entire post.

I know the CATS haven't bode so well at Vandy in the past so that's why I like UK's chances in this one. It is time for change!!!!

 

UK 79

Vandy 71

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.