Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt predictions

Who wins? 85 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm not going to make my prediction until I see what the Vegas oddsmakers have to say because that could change everything I think about this game. :sssh::D:lol:

 

 

I'm kidding, just giving SSC a hard time. I know this will upset some people again, but I just don't see the Wildcats coming out on top on this one. I hope I'm wrong again, but the Cats will have to play much better than they have been to walk away with a win. I do think the Cats will go in way more focused on this game realizing this game could decide the SEC East winner, and the #1 seed in the SEC tournament.

 

 

Vandy 77

 

Kentucky 64

  • Replies 81
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to go with Vandy on this one until the OT game last night. Cal will have them ready now! Cats by 7.

I think a healthy dose of PP and Cuz will be to much for Vandy again. UK has to figure out what their trying to prove with the perimetier D. They give up to many back door lay ups and uncontested 3's. Vandy can punish UK in that area come Saturday. It will be interesting to see how the newcomers react to playing at Memorial for the first(and last) time.

No, I don't seeing UK winning this game, Vandy as we all know are tough at home,Vandy 84-UK 75.

I figured that if they lost to MSU they'd win this game, but if they beat MSU (which they did) they'd likely lose it. I couldn't see them winning both.

 

With that said, I guess that means I'm picking Vandy. It's hard to pick against them in that horrible arena... Especially starting 3 freshmen and a sophomore (plus a freshman 6th man) who have never played in it.

 

Actually, has Calipari ever coached a game at Vandy?

I figured that if they lost to MSU they'd win this game, but if they beat MSU (which they did) they'd likely lose it. I couldn't see them winning both.

With that said, I guess that means I'm picking Vandy. It's hard to pick against them in that horrible arena... Especially starting 3 freshmen and a sophomore (plus a freshman 6th man) who have never played in it.

 

Actually, has Calipari ever coached a game at Vandy?

 

I see more and more people saying stuff like this all the time and I don't understand the reasoning.

I see more and more people saying stuff like this all the time and I don't understand the reasoning.

 

It's simple... It's two tough road games back to back. If they had lost that game, I think they'd be more desperate to get a win Saturday @ Vandy... But since they won what I knew would be a tough one on emotions, they might be in for a letdown Saturday.

 

I didn't see them winning both, and I didn't see them losing both.

Ogilvy was in early foul trouble at Rupp, don't expect that unless he is just murdering people like Vernado was last night.

This will be a difficult game for the Cats. No team plays well at Vandy except Vandy.

  • Author
I figured that if they lost to MSU they'd win this game, but if they beat MSU (which they did) they'd likely lose it. I couldn't see them winning both.

 

With that said, I guess that means I'm picking Vandy. It's hard to pick against them in that horrible arena... Especially starting 3 freshmen and a sophomore (plus a freshman 6th man) who have never played in it.

 

Actually, has Calipari ever coached a game at Vandy?

 

 

 

Now you've done it. You've crossed over to the "Dark Side". :lol::lol:

  • Author
Ogilvy was in early foul trouble at Rupp, don't expect that unless he is just murdering people like Vernado was last night.

 

 

I'm honestly not that worried about Ogilvy. I think the Cats will do a decent job of handling him again. It's Beal, Tinsley, and Taylor that concern me the most.

Now you've done it. You've crossed over to the "Dark Side". :lol::lol:

 

I pick them to lose when I think they'll lose... :lol:

 

I just pick them to win more often than not because they have shown me so far this year that more often than not they will win. I have no bias what-so-ever when it comes to that. If they were to start losing more, I may predict them to lose more, but hopefully that doesn't happen!

 

For the record, this is the second time I've predicted them to lose this year, and the other was South Carolina... Let's just hope I'm wrong this time. :D

I'm honestly not that worried about Ogilvy. I think the Cats will do a decent job of handling him again. It's Beal, Tinsley, and Taylor that concern me the most.

 

Agreed. There aren't that many bigs that are going to beat us. It's the perimeter defense that is crappy right now.

Just for the record are the majority of people picking Vandy because they are playing at home, or for the fact that they think Vandy is simply better.

 

Vandy's interior looked lost at Rupp and couldn't do anything to stop UK's big men.

 

Cats- 86

Commodores- 77

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.