Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 66 Syracuse 60

Featured Replies

Great, much needed win. Hopefully the Cards can take care of business here on out.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A huge win by the Ville. I loved the way their coach gave them credit however: St Johns was great but the strategy against Cuse was to not let them run in transition. Way to credit your players on a huge win while the season was on the verge of slipping away.

This team is giving me heart attacks. I sent Marra a box of chocolates and some flowers.

 

Marra was incredible. That sequence in the 19th minute of the second half in which he came across the lane for the rebound off that free throw then got open in the corner for the three was unbelievable. I was watching the game by myself and stopped to discover that I had jumped off the couch and was clapping and cheering at the TV. I need help.

I Think cuse is over rated And lossing to St Johns by 20. IMO I think the Big East is alittle over rated this year.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'd say they lose atleast 2 of next 3 maybe 4 of next 5:thumb::thumb:

Just what the doctor ordered for the Cards.

Wow. I was beginning to wonder if that signature win would continue to elude this team. And I'm not going to lie, I watched the last few minutes coming up with various wild scenarios for how UofL would blow it.

Louisville's team looking more like Rick Pitino's teams of old. I have been a little surprised at Rick's inability this season to win some of their tight games. Their guard play has killed them.

 

Big win for the Cards against a very formidable opponent on their home floor.

 

The 'Ville needs some momentum and the Syracuse win on the road is a great start for them.

:laugh:

 

Yeah Syracuse is overrated now...

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Wait.... UofL had a ranked team down late in the game, and WON?

 

Happy Valentines Day. :lol:

 

Deuce I was thinking the same thing!

 

I wondering if me watching the game from the other room helped them out! :lol::lol::lol:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

 

Deuce I was thinking the same thing!

 

I wondering if me watching the game from the other room helped them out! :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

I think Pitino might have mentioned that as one of the big keys to the game in his press conference. I'll have to go back, and check it out. :lol:

Wow. I was beginning to wonder if that signature win would continue to elude this team. And I'm not going to lie, I watched the last few minutes coming up with various wild scenarios for how UofL would blow it.

 

I was convinced they would lose. When Buckles threw that ball out of bounds, I knew that was the beginning...

 

Thankfully, I was wrong. :thumb:

If U of L continues to win and gets into the tourney, I think they might suprise some people. What seed would they be right now?

If U of L continues to win and gets into the tourney, I think they might suprise some people. What seed would they be right now?

 

Lunardi said 11 seed. At this point I'd take it. Any seed is fine with me.

Lunardi said 11 seed. At this point I'd take it. Any seed is fine with me.

 

It they where an 11 seed. I would hate to be the team that has to play them.

I think Pitino might have mentioned that as one of the big keys to the game in his press conference. I'll have to go back, and check it out. :lol:

 

Dang it!!!! I told him to not talk about it. :irked::irked: I said that the players and him should take all the credit for the win. :lol::lol:

Edited by TonyDanza

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.