Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 66 Syracuse 60

Featured Replies

The intentional foul call at the end was bad. I hate that call.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice win for the Cards. Barring a disaster down the stretch, U of L should make the tournament, and they're a dangerous opponent if they do. It is improbable that they could string together a series of games to make the Final Four, but in a one game scenario with their athleticism and defensive capabilities, they could potentially beat anyone. Considering they'll likely be a lower seed, I would not want to be in their bracket as a high seed.

It would be neat to see them as an 8 or 9 seed. And maybe, just maybe play UK in the second round? Just saying....

The intentional foul call at the end was bad. I hate that call.

I didn't like that call either.

 

I saw what the official saw in that the Syracuse player was not making a play on the ball, but an intentional foul could be called in many situations that does not warrant the call, in my opinion.

I didn't like that call either.

 

I saw what the official saw in that the Syracuse player was not making a play on the ball, but an intentional foul could be called in many situations that does not warrant the call, in my opinion.

 

I agree. The intentional foul call ought to be reserved for those situations in which a player's safety is jeopardized by the foul. I can understand why the official may have thought that such was the case, given that Smith was pulled to the floor by his shoulder/lower neck area, but I don't think I'd have called it.

It would be neat to see them as an 8 or 9 seed. And maybe, just maybe play UK in the second round? Just saying....

 

If I were a U of L fan I would rather have the 10-11 seed than the 8-9 because of potential 2nd round matchups.

If I were a U of L fan I would rather have the 10-11 seed than the 8-9 because of potential 2nd round matchups.

 

:thumb:

If I were a U of L fan I would rather have the 10-11 seed than the 8-9 because of potential 2nd round matchups.

 

Being primarily a UK fan, I really don't want to see Louisville anywhere close to our bracket. I can see them being a very dangerous team come tourney time.

If I were a U of L fan I would rather have the 10-11 seed than the 8-9 because of potential 2nd round matchups.

 

Duh. I was only saying that as a hypothetical way to play UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.